Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

How do AAS effect aerobic levels?

dutchtommy
    dutchtommy

How do AAS effect aerobic levels? Empty How do AAS effect aerobic levels?

Post by dutchtommy Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:17 am

Just wondering how AAS effect aerobic levels and wether it would help to raise someones aerobic level/metabolic levels.
    voodoo
    voodoo

How do AAS effect aerobic levels? Empty Re: How do AAS effect aerobic levels?

Post by voodoo Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:07 am

Most aas increases RBC, Equipose seems to be the best although it does not increase RBC to the same levels as EPO. That said though, a lot of people, including myself notice a decrease in aerobic endurance while "on".
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:40 am

My aerobic capacity is much lower while on due to increased blood pressure and muscle pump.
    TAZ
    TAZ

Post by TAZ Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:40 am

My first cycle was Test enth/deca and Dbol. The pumps were such that running any distance was out of the question. My calf's and the muscle down the front of the shin would burn so bad I would have to stop and wait a minute just to walk.
    After the Dbol was out of my system it was a little better.
    canuckguy

Post by canuckguy Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:19 am

Interesting. When I'm on cycle, my endurance is amazing when it comes to aerobic exercise. Only prob is I sweat like a damn pig!!!! Also, have to be careful - too much aerobic exercise can rob you of lean mass.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:17 am

That is interesting Canuckguy, what were you using?

I am just like Taz when I try and run on cycle, I get severe shin splints. Riding a bike is not as bad, however, I get low back pumps and quad pumps that cripple me after a while.

All of my cycles have been test heavy, and I think that is what causes the pumps for me.
    canuckguy

Post by canuckguy Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:52 am

Last cycle was 75 Test Prop/50 Tren Acetate daily. I use mostly the elliptical (can't run as knees are shot from too much hockey!!!!). Endurance was such that I could do 45 to 60 mins cardio in the a.m. and then hit the weights heavy in the evening. It was great!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:25 am