Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Cycle Planning

chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

Cycle Planning Empty Cycle Planning

Post by chainsawdog99 Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:50 am

Looking for feedback on this cycle. Stats first - 6'2" 270 pounds, 31 yrs old, training for 15+ years, fairly expereinced with gear (maybe 8-9 cycles over 10 years), football athlete. Last cycle I did was drol, Winnie, with clomid + HCG for PCT - I got up to 284 benching 225 for 28 reps, but was a little disappointed in the overall results. I kept the muscle fairly well with this cycle, just lost the weight (284 to 270) as I normally do when the football season starts from running in the heat etc.

Winter cycle plan: Looking to go 6 weeks, I believe in the short cycle duration -
    Dbol - 50mg ed weeks 1-6
    Sust - weeks 1-6 1000mg per week
    proviron - 25mg ED 1-6 (never been prone to gyno, just in case though)
    Clomid + HCG PCT

Then follow up in the spring with a similiar cycle:
    Dbol 50mg ed weeks 1-6
    Test Prop - 300mg EOD
    Proviron - 25mg ED weeks 1-6
    Clomid + HCG PCT

Will be running saw palmeto for prostate health and Milk Thistle or SAM-E for liver health with both cycles.

Questions:
    1) Will Sust be beneficial in the winter cycle with such a short cycle duration? My thought is that it will be as there is a mix of fast acting and long acting esters; looking for feedback though. I want to go Sust first as it is a little cheaper than prop and I believe I can get away with one injection per week rather than EOD.
    2) I am looking at test prop for the spring as I want something that is out of my system relatively fast as drug testing is a concern come summer. I was thinking maybe test suspension instead - is there any advantage to test suspension over test prop? Both test prop and suspension would be out of my system in time in case of drug testing.
    JoeBoe

Cycle Planning Empty Re: Cycle Planning

Post by JoeBoe Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:35 am

You sound like you've got experience, and know the doses you can handle.

The cycles look good except I wouldn't use sust for short cycles, but thats me. I do know some who will run 250mg eod or even 250mg ed for short cycles and they do get decent results. I'd liek to see what others have to say about the sust.

Suspension is water based and doesn't have an ester, it has to be injected twice per day and timing is important for maximum results. I'd stick with prop eod 😉
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:34 am

only thing i can think of is to add 20mg nolva ed during the cycle to help out the proviron.
    the sust will work especially at the dosages you plan on running it. you could also run it ed for the first 2 weeks then drop it back to the 1000mg per week starting in week 3, this will enable you to make the best possible use of the short esters and start gaining from the start. just a suggestion but not absolutely a requirement.
    chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

Post by chainsawdog99 Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:12 am

I did some more reading on test suspension and it seems it is not the way to go. Seems like it is more for the "cherry on top" leading up to competition than something that can be used for any length of time.
    chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

Post by chainsawdog99 Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:05 am

I did some more reading on test suspension and it seems it is not the way to go. Seems like it is more for the "cherry on top" leading up to competition than something that can be used for any length of time.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:00 am

chainsawdog99 wrote:I did some more reading on test suspension and it seems it is not the way to go. Seems like it is more for the "cherry on top" leading up to competition than something that can be used for any length of time.

realistically, test suspension should be injected at least 2x per day and 3-4 times would be even better. like you said it is really nice for precontest situations but not always the best product to use for an everyday cycle whether it be a bulker or cutter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:56 am