Cannons
mgeorge
6 posters

Always hungry

mgeorge
    mgeorge

Always hungry Empty Always hungry

Post by mgeorge Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:04 am

I have always had a problem with overeating. I try to be discipline and when I am working out I seem to just balance my massive food intake with burning it off. But I am about to start my Var, Clen, T-3 cycle and my goal is to burn fat and increase muscle. This is my first cycle and I read all the time that bros appetite is increased when on cycle. Is there anything I can take to curb my hunger? Even when I am not on cycle I would like to use something. I have good results with Ephedrine, is there anything else?
    MGeorge
    Cannons
    Cannons

Always hungry Empty Re: Always hungry

Post by Cannons Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:45 am

Firstly, with that cycle you won't gain much muscle. The var is gonna make you stronger which in turn will have you lifting heavier, and you may put on some muscle from that, but not anything major. I've never taken t3, but when I was on clen, I didn't have an appetite, at all. So I really doubt you'll have appetite problems. Maybe you should change it up a little since this is your first, its probably gonna be your best. Add some test in there to help with building that lean muscle mass that you want, and use an ECA stack instead of T3 on your off clen weeks.

wk 1-6 150mg Prop eod
    wk 1&2, 5&6 Clen (pyramiding doses up and down of course)
    wk 1-6 40mg Var ed
    wk 3&4, 7&8 ECA stack
    wk 7-10 PCT.

I am basing this off of what you wanted but I have other and better ideas for you if your up for it. If not, the cycle above will add lbm with minimal bloat, and you will get rid of your fat if your diet is right. If ya want a different suggestion for a good cutter, ask, I've got a few up my sleeve.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:38 am

mgeorge, just make sure you don't take the epedrine and clen at the same time!!!

It looks to me like your trying to stay with an oral cycle....chicken! LOL I understand...really, my first aas experience was with orals. But like Cannons said there are better first cycles if you can get over the fear of the stick.

For me personally and most people I know under 15% bf it is difficult to add muscle and simultaneously reduce fat. It can be done, but, change happens more quickly when I do one or the other.

EM
    Derek_D

Post by Derek_D Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:31 am

T3 you must be careful with bro - not cause of damage, cause of your goals... yes, it will speed up your metabolism, however that makes most people very, very, very hungry! I know when I took it and was up around 100mcg per day, I was so hungry I vowed never to do it in a cutting cycle, simply because I know I would be craving food all day... having said that, if you think you can handle it, then go for it!

Also echoing Cannons... if you are looking to add muscle, there are better ways to go about it... if you are simply looking to lose some fat and that's your only concern, there are better ways to go about it! Post up what your exact goals are, and we'll go from there!

I'm out...
    bluestrm
    bluestrm

Post by bluestrm Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:11 am

Being that this is your "first " cycle, if thats what your calling a cycle, I think you are really going to hate it. The T3 is going to strip away a lot of muscle. Especially being that you are not using Test with it. Just be careful. You really should cut naturally, then for a first cycle bulk. First cycles should always be a bulk.
    mgeorge
    mgeorge

Post by mgeorge Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:31 am

I am looking to cut down my weight and fat % while at the same time gaining some strength. I was thinking about the var because the program I am on is cardio 6 days a week and lifting 6 days a week. I am training for the military officer candidate school. I was gonna use the var to keep my strength up because I want to leave in the best shape possible. I also need to score as high as I can on some physical tests before I go. I know not to use the ephedrine with clen. I was not wanting to use anything stronger than Var because I don't want it to show on my drug test. So if ya got an idea of something to increase my strength, help me loose weight and fat, and provide me enough energy to work out 2 times a day 6 days a week, I am all ears.
    MGeorge
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:31 am

i think the var will definatly do what you are looking for as far as strength and endurance goes. i put my wife on var just under 2 weeks ago and she has been giving me daily feedback as to what is happening in the gym and things have been l;ooking very good. she says her endurance is much better since she started the var and her strength is starting to really increase after a weeks worth of use. she also rides a bicycle to work 2 days a week and the last time she did that she set a personal best time riding to work. as far as fat burning that will depend alot on your diet and activity but the var will certainly help there also.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 am