Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Anyone try the new Primobol from DP?

jamato

Anyone try the new Primobol from DP? Empty Anyone try the new Primobol from DP?

Post by jamato Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:17 pm

I just picked up a few of these from Roids-Shop.biz, and just wanted to hear some feedback if possible. I never had injection site pain with Schering's primo before but DP's hurts like a bitch in my glute. Def hurts more than prop or sus, not sure why. Anyone???
    bigcitymedic
    bigcitymedic

Anyone try the new Primobol from DP? Empty Re: Anyone try the new Primobol from DP?

Post by bigcitymedic Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:00 pm

I just ordered some myself... LOT of pain? Try the quad. I went to quads and found that as long as I did it before work, or before walking a lot, NO pain at all...
    GeneticFreak
    GeneticFreak

Anyone try the new Primobol from DP? Empty Re: Anyone try the new Primobol from DP?

Post by GeneticFreak Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:29 am

Remember the basics of injections.

>Clean the injection site.
    >Heat the oil once it is in the syringe.
    >Inject the solution SLOWLY. 1cc = 60 sec.
    >Massage the injection site for 5 to 10 minutes.

If any of these steps are skipped you are asking for a painful injection.

Another thing you can try is to not inject so much at one time. Break it up into 1/2 cc shots if needed.

Hope this helps.....
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:15 am

jamato wrote:I just picked up a few of these from Roids-Shop.biz, and just wanted to hear some feedback if possible. I never had injection site pain with Schering's Primo before but DP's hurts like a bitch in my glute. Def hurts more than prop or sus, not sure why. Anyone???

Hmmm.....I am on it. I am not finding any unusual pain!

Bump GF!
    jamato

Post by jamato Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:59 am

Thanks for the replies bros. No doubt I follow the basic rules of injecting, as far as cleanliness and slowness of injecting. Its just that this one shot was more painful than any I have ever experienced. I actually did one in the other glute yesterday and today there was no pain at all....was it possible I hit a nerve or something. Also, one more question...when injecting, if the oil hardly moves at all even when pressing down as hard as possible, does that mean your injecting into scar tissue (by the way its not an issue of needle guage or viscosity of the oil because this does not always happen). If injecting into scar tissue, will the juice still be absorbed or is it wasted....?
    GeneticFreak
    GeneticFreak

Post by GeneticFreak Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:45 am

You could have hit a vein or possibly a nerve if you went deep enough.

If it is hard to inject than you probly did hit some scar tissue. The stuff is not wasted, but it will take longer to break up and get absorbed. If it happens again, withdraw the needle and find another place to inject. In most cases injecting into scar tissue will only cause more scar tissue.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:35 am

I've injected into scar tissue before and it took almost 2 weeks for the oil to dissapate. It is just asking for problems when the solution sits in one place that long. I can't inject glutes anymore because of it.

Everyone has a bad (painful) inject once in a while. I'm glad to hear the others have not hurt.
    jamato

Post by jamato Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:08 am

Cool...thanks for the help bros...much appreciated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content