tom_s70
BuffD
bluestrm
bigguy
9 posters

Anyone Sore As Hell All The Time?

bigguy
    bigguy

Anyone Sore As Hell All The Time? Empty Anyone Sore As Hell All The Time?

Post by bigguy Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:19 am

man, i am so sore...i dont remember being this sore all of the time...is it normal to be sore all the time...i have been lifting extremly hard lately & my diet is right so, i am just taking it that i am growing...i am also taking 40mg of D-bol & was having back soreness but that is subsiding...i have gone from 186lbs to 201lbs in little over a week & a half...is that normal...
    thanks guys...
    bluestrm
    bluestrm

Anyone Sore As Hell All The Time? Empty Re: Anyone Sore As Hell All The Time?

Post by bluestrm Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:13 am

Your probably sore from all that water weight you put on! J/K!
    Your kidneys are aching if it is/was lower back region. If it is your muscles that are sore, that is a bit odd. Your body usually starts to adapt. Regardless, the soreness is from muscle fiber tears, and they only have one option...to grow! (provided they get nutrition and recovery).
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:59 am

Just don't train a bodypart if it's still sore. You will over train that part and increase the risk of injury. The back soreness is from the fast weight gain. I usually go through that in the offseason.
    tom_s70
    tom_s70

Post by tom_s70 Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:43 am

I get really sore in my forearms when on Dbol for the first couple of weeks.
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:36 am

if it is lower back pain near the back of you love handles then it is def ur kidneys.
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Uzisuicide Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:25 pm

I agree with BuffD. You might be overtraining. We get so eager and dedicated to our mission that sometimes we forget that we need to give our muscle tissue time to heal up.

Uzi
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:15 pm

if i go a couple of weeks in a row where i am lifting very heavy i will start to stay sore all the time. my solution is to throw in a lighter workout week every 2-3 weeks and this will allow my muscles to recover enough to end the soreness for awhile.
    voodoo
    voodoo

Post by voodoo Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:09 pm

pincrusher wrote:if i go a couple of weeks in a row where i am lifting very heavy i will start to stay sore all the time. my solution is to throw in a lighter workout week every 2-3 weeks and this will allow my muscles to recover enough to end the soreness for awhile.

Very sound advice....I currently am using DC's program where I throw in a light week every 4 weeks.
    lordron1

Post by lordron1 Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:47 pm

BuffD wrote:Just don't train a bodypart if it's still sore. You will over train that part and increase the risk of injury. The back soreness is from the fast weight gain. I usually go through that in the offseason.

I got to bump this . Everytime I start to bulk I gain weight so fast it throws off my back but it will adjust to it in a few weeks
    bigguy
    bigguy

Post by bigguy Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:36 pm

well, i think it is starting to adjust to be honest...i still feel a little soreness when if i try to pull or if i move a certain way but it isnt like it was...i just want to get to where i can do deadlifts & squats... Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 pm