5 posters

HOW MANY POUNDS

sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

HOW MANY POUNDS Empty HOW MANY POUNDS

Post by sgammons Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:29 pm

Whats up bros i have always used sust. and deca in a stack together with thais. and have always had good results, but now i am going to use test e with equipoise and thais, now the 2 questions I have are this I have always been told to eat whatever you wan, but when I did I got a little fat so now I want to know is how many calories to consume and how much protein to keep a lot of my gains and can I still eat what I want as long as i take in the calories and protein because I don't have a problem losing the fat?

All help would be appreciated

later bros
    sgammons
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

HOW MANY POUNDS Empty Re: HOW MANY POUNDS

Post by irishpride0769 Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:28 pm

post up your stats,so we can adjust your requirments accordinly...
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:05 pm

you are better to eat to much and gain a little fat than not enough and gain nothing. the EQ will make you very hungry all the time so the biggest thing is try to stay away from junk food. for each meal, eat your protein source first then fill up on fats and carbs afterwards. dont eat carbs within 3 hours of bedtime.
    voodoo
    voodoo

Post by voodoo Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Eat clean, but eat a lot. I myself am carb sensitive and don't require many carbs....less than 200gms per day @ 237lbs and 12%bf. While on, I'll go up to 22-23cals per pound of lean body mass.....but I don't bulk conventually anymore because fat is harder to take off at age 31 than 25. So anytime I start gaining too much fat I'll adjust my cals and/or add more cardio so I don't gain an excessive amount of fat. It's also smart to lower bodyfat several months before bulking....fat means more estrogen....leading to a higher percentage of fat gained when excess cals are consumed....12% is a general rule. If you gain fat easily, i suggest getting under 10% before bulking.....more lean body mass means that you will gain a higher percentage of muscle.....higher bodyfat percentage means a higher percentage of fat gained when compared to muscle.
    sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Post by sgammons Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:48 pm

WHATS UP GUYS HEY PIN SO I CAN EAT ANYTHING AS LONG AS IT'S CLEAN IS IT O.K. TO EAT SOME JUNK ONCE IN A WHILE, AND ABOUT HOW MANY GRAMS OF PROTEIN AND CALORIES TO TAKE IN A DAY TO KEEP MOST OF MY GAINS.

HEIGHT 6 4
    WEIGHT 220
    BF % NOW ALOT
    ALSO SHOULD I BE DOING CARDIO AND HOW MUCH

LATER BROS
    SGAMMONS
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:35 pm

the ability to eat junk food has alot to do with your starting body fat %. the higher the bf% the less junk you can get away with eating cause fat attracta more fat.
    sounds like you should cut some fat before you start taking gear if your bf% is high.
    voodoo hit it on the head about the higher estrogen conversion when you have a higher bf%. its always good to get down to below 15% before starting a cycle unless you already know your body well and how it responds to different situations.
    cardio is best done in the am before you eat anything or drink anything other than water. this forces your body to use stored fat as a fuel source for energy. if your bf% is really high you can do cardio 2x per day, once in am and once after your nightly workout. always do cardio right after a workout and not right before.
    sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Post by sgammons Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Whats up bros hey pin how do i tell how much bodyfat I have and if I have too much do i need to eat a little cleaner to shed some of it or just do the cardio, and also how much protein should I take in to keep most of my gains.

thanks

sgammons
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:22 pm

easiest way to get an idea of bodyfat is to look in the mirror and see if your waist is in the shape of an hourglass. if you cant see veins sticking out through your skin you will probably be at least 12% or higher. its hard to get a good count on bodyfat without getting it measured with calipers or electronically. i know the chiropractor at my gym will check it for you .
    if your bf% is higher than what is ideal then the easiest way to change that is through cardio and no junk food. consume the highest amount of carbs early in the day and slowly reduce the amount each meal throughout the day with the exception of the pre and post workout meal and shake. no carbs within 3-4 hours of bedtime will also help you with bodyfat reduction.
    sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Post by sgammons Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Whats up guys hey pin do i need to keep doing my cardio all the time even when i am on my off timeand also if i do test e 500mg's 1to 10 weeks and equipoise 400mg's aweek weeks 1to 10 and thais for 4 weeks 30 to 40 mg's a day how much protein do i need to consume to keep most of my gains?

thanks

sgammons
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:47 pm

protein should be at a minimum of 2grams per lb of bodyweight but use the target bodyweight, not your starting out one.
    cardio is something that should be done mainly to lose bodyfat. it should be done very little during a bulking cycle since the whole idea is to gain weight and the cardio will burn to many cals. the only time i would recommend cardio during a bulking cycle would be if you are forced to eat more junk food than what is ideal and you put on a large amount of fat quickly. then the cardio will help keep fat gain to a minimum. on any bulking diet, you can expect to gain some fat since you have to make sure you are eating enough to fuel your body and keep it in ideal gaining mode.
    Ferni

Post by Ferni Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:29 am

hey I lost 10 pounds in two weeks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 am