Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Ejaculation

tom_s70
    tom_s70

Ejaculation Empty Ejaculation

Post by tom_s70 Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:23 pm

What does it mean when your ejaculations have lost their ability to pump strongly? I have had this problem lately. I can still have an organism, but when ejaculating there isn�t much force behind it. I believe that it is due to a prostate problem, but I am not sure. I do not have any problems when urinating. I been on a cycle for several weeks now, maybe even too long.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Ejaculation Empty Re: Ejaculation

Post by Eating Machine Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:00 pm

My ejaculations lose a little "pump" as you call it if I am having sex every day and not giving my body time to recover. Could it be that since you are on cycle you and the wife are just having more fun?
    dutchtommy
    dutchtommy

Post by dutchtommy Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Your ejaculations depend on MANY factors including:age, sexual excitement, length of erection, fatigue, bodies fluid levels as well as your prostrate. Having your prostrate checked, laying on your side while Dr Greasy-Gloves slips one up your kurbungy and feels around, isn't at all pleasant but it is CRUCIAL to have your prostrate checked yearly after the age of 35. If you're using AAS then you had better just head over to the Dr GG and get it over with. Prostrate treatments have great treatment success IF the problem is discovered early.
    It's also been my experience that if you worry about your ejaculations, or erection for that matter, that the worry can actually make the situation worse. Just acknowledge the situation and go get a checkup. Don't waste a seconds time with worry, it'll make you bald/gray/wrinkly/old/cranky...and no one wants to have sex with someone that is a worry wart. Sex is meant to be fun, (think Austin Powers) and be an expression of love for your partner and a celebration...unless you still haven't found THE ONE yet. Go get your kurbungy checked buddy and keep us posted.
    tom_s70
    tom_s70

Post by tom_s70 Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:33 pm

It must have just been a day or two thing. Everything worked fine last for the wife. So perhaps, it the cold meds I was on. Just wanted to get some opinions here. Thanks for the advice.
    canuckguy

Post by canuckguy Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:35 pm

It could very well have been the cold meds. I've had a problem with benign prostatic hypertrophy since I was in my early 30's and cold meds (or anything with a decongestant in it) tends to exacerbate the problem. Decongestants also are very dehydrating, adding to the problem.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:37 pm