Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Need help

jest3r
    jest3r

Need help Empty Need help

Post by jest3r Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Ok well another friend seems to have gotten his hands on sum gear....i was wondering what you guys think?

He's 5'9 174 @ 13-15%bf

10ml - 250mg Test E
    10ml - 400mg EQ
    50 - 25mg tabs var

i was thinking:
    250mg test e/ E5D - weeks1-7
    400mg EQ/ E5D - weeks1-7
    25mg var / ED - weeks 3-10

i have no clue about PCT...he doesnt have any stuff for PCT so it looks like im gonna end up ordering it for him...wut do u guys think? is armidex needed?
    JoeBoe

Need help Empty Re: Need help

Post by JoeBoe Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:49 pm

I'd tell him to see if he could get 1 more vial of test.

500mg test weeks 1-10
    400mg eq weeks 1-10
    50mg var ed for the first 25 days

pct nolva should be just fine

week 13 40mg nolva ed
    week 14 30mg nolva ed
    week 15 20mg nolva ed

If i were you, i would get him 2 PCT's. Reserve one for this cycle, and if he needs nolva during cycle just use the second PCT during his cycle as an anit-e. Or you could just do ask you said, and grab him some arimidex.
    jest3r
    jest3r

Post by jest3r Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:39 pm

what weight increase do you guys think this cycle will be good for? using .25 armidex ED? thru the cycle? 10-20 lbs?
    JoeBoe

Post by JoeBoe Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:07 am

For a first cycle, an EASY 15 lbs. kept. Make sure you have his diet in check though... I know you know all about that. Good choice on the arimidex. .25mg will keep the bloat to a minimum and should keep estrogen in check.

Depending on what he would want to do, he could run the var the last 25 days... If it were me I'd jumpstart the cycle with it so he see's results. I knwo a lot of guys who aren't patient enough to wait for the gear to kick in around week 5, so they give up on their first cycle outa depression of no results within a week lol. Keeping it at the beginning would give him a chance to see how he likes the var, since it will be the only thing kickin, and then when he's done with the var it'll give him a chance to see how he likes the test/eq combo.
    jest3r
    jest3r

Post by jest3r Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:49 am

yea i like that idea...i think thats wut ill have him do...depending on how he does on this mayb ill end up giving it a go once he's done with PCT and i see how his cost : effect ratio is...times are rough...money comes hard...their gona have to be some really solid gains to get me to do anything...thanks for the help bro...appreciate it alot..
    JoeBoe

Post by JoeBoe Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:45 am

Not a problem at all..... But I must say, your looking at this the wrong way lol. Who gives a shit what gains he makes off of it. He could fuck around the whole time and gain nothin. Don't let that discourage you. I've been reading up on your posts, you seem like your very determined. If he gains 10lbs off of it, I gaurantee you'd gain 20.
    jest3r
    jest3r

Post by jest3r Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:20 am

damn...that kinda makes me feel good lol...i duno why but yea i do bust my ass working out....and believe me im really amped to get on gear (no pun intended)....but i did a pretty good job from natural training i must admit....i was really giving it hard thought and still am
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:16 am

hows your diet coming jest3r? you must make sure you are eating more than enough in order to have enough fuel for your body to burn. its great you are making gains, but why change anything if its working? you must get your body into a state where you never feel hungry. anytime you feel hungry your body is already anti-catabolic and that is bad. in order to gain lots of muscle you must never let your body get to a point where it is hungry.
    JoeBoe

Post by JoeBoe Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:08 am

Pin's absolutely right... Maybe I worded that the wrong way. I wasn't implying that you should hop on gear asap, I was stating that I know your motivation, so it doesn't matter what other people get out of a cycle, I know you can do better. Like Pin said, if its working, why change it?
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:43 am

no you worded it fine joeboe i dont know if you saw how old jest3r is though. he's in highschool and is only 17. just makin sure you are aware of that before you get to involved with cycle advise

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:47 am