Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

i got a question for everybody???

swoledude18
    swoledude18

i got a question for everybody??? Empty i got a question for everybody???

Post by swoledude18 Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:01 pm

anybody ever done a mass cycle and taken different kinds of test every week during the cycle?? say like test supspension one week, the next week take cypionate, than the next week take sustenon 250 the next and so one throughout the cycle?? i just heard some top bodybuidlers doing that?? just seeing if anybody has done it to see what the results are.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

i got a question for everybody??? Empty Re: i got a question for everybody???

Post by pincrusher Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:44 pm

what you probably heard was a little off from the reality. yes they switch up tests during cycles but not on a weekly basis. it would play hell with your bloodlevels and cause very bad reactions if you did it like that. most pro's will run them in 8-10 week lengths and then switch but not on a weekly basis.
    say you take Suspension the first week then cypionate the second. the suspension would clear out almost immediatly after injection but the cyp would take 2-3 weeks to kick in so you would have a timeframe where you would have almost no active test in your system but your natural test production would be shut down. can you switch often, yes but it takes very careful planning and a precise injection schedule if you have any hope of maintaining even bloodlevels to put your body in max growth situation.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Yeah not a good idea. I like to start with a long acting ester and then end with a short one. Go like 8 weeks of Cyp, then 3 weeks of Prop and then 1-2 weeks of suspension. Something like that is feasable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:28 am