bjjdpp
6 posters

Water Retention

bjjdpp
    bjjdpp

Water Retention Empty Water Retention

Post by bjjdpp Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:52 am

hello,

i was wondering if someone could explain water retention to me, ive done my own research, but am a little confused. I drink alot of water... pretty much all i drink. Is drinking too much water bad, currently on my first cycle (includes d-bol, dec, test e)?

cheers
    BuffD
    BuffD

Water Retention Empty Re: Water Retention

Post by BuffD Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:51 am

You can drink too much but a gallon a day is about the most I would say you should drink unless you do alot of outdoor work. If your sodium in your diet is too high that will cause water retention as well. Taking an anti-e during your cycle can also help with water retention.
    bjjdpp
    bjjdpp

Post by bjjdpp Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:52 am

from what i can gather, water retention is the buildup of excess fluid in the tissues therefore drinking more water doesnt help the situation?

what anti-e can you suggest?
    barnzy001
    barnzy001

Post by barnzy001 Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:38 am

bjjdpp wrote:from what i can gather, water retention is the buildup of excess fluid in the tissues therefore drinking more water doesnt help the situation?

what anti-e can you suggest?

no the opposite the more water you drink the more your body will naturally get read of the excess as for anti e  most common are aromasin arimidex or letro these will all stop the estrogen effects while on cycle
    an example of water retention is that many people while on cycle will get bigger looking cheeks puffy face coz of excess water hope this helps
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:27 am

barnzy001 wrote:no the opposite the more water you drink the more your body will naturally get read of the excess as for anti e  most common are aromasin arimidex or letro these will all stop the estrogen effects while on cycle

an example of water retention is that many people while on cycle will get bigger looking cheeks puffy face coz of excess water hope this helps

yes bup this it is known as edema...the more water u drink the more will be flushed through yoiur system (with in reason).

water is the best natrual diuretic!

Later
    THEHULK
    bjjdpp
    bjjdpp

Post by bjjdpp Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:03 pm

cheers... ill continue to drinking water!
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:51 pm

These are a few clues that your body is retaining more than its usual amount of water�a symptom doctors call edema.

Normally, your body's cells are bathed in water. There's water inside the cells and a certain amount of water around the cells. The amount of water�both inside and outside the cells�is regulated by hormones, sodium and the kidneys.

When there's too much sodium in your body�from eating a high-salt diet, for example�your blood becomes saltier and water is drawn from your cells to dilute it. Thirst prompts you to drink more water.

Steroid medications can also cause puffiness. These drugs cause the kidneys to hold on to sodium the surge in estrogen triggers the production of aldosterone. This hormone makes the kidneys retain water, which tends to collect through the 3rd space shifting under the skin---which in turns causes heavy amounts of edema to set in giving the bloated look

symptom relief steps

1----stop the junk food and the tv dinners and the processed food huge amounts of sodium ----try to stay in between 2000 to 5000 mgs of sodium a day---if you do this and then eat something salty I guarantee you will be like damn this food is salty as hell just because you lowered your sodium and the body adjust to it

2-----anti-estrogen OK everyone says why how does estrogen play a role in water retension above --simply if you have execess estrogen then you have excess aldosterone in the kidneys which causes you whole body to retain huge amounts of water ----aldosterone when low allows the body to let go of the excess sodium thus cause less water retension---so antiestrogen will help but you also have to watch your sodium intake---I know poeple that could easily go through out the day eating over 20000mgs of sodium which is why those poeple take there socks off after they get home from work and it looks like a 3 inch deep donut around there shins---

3-----water intake ---well this can be hard because if your eating alot of sodium then you take in some water then you body retains it and your thirsty for awile but if you try to drink like a gallon of water its hard for you to do because of the water retension you body is holding on to --it lowers you thirst ---so then the water is hard to drink -----So what Iam trying to say is this all ties in together ---lower the sodium and you will be able to want to drink more water---its just how its works ----I can drink so much more water when Iam eating extremely clean for a show then when I am in the off-season its so hard to get the water down just cause I have a higher sodium intake in the offseason-----

So over all these 3 things all have to be done to keep you face from looking like a balloon while on the gear
    KEVINSEO22

Post by KEVINSEO22 Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:05 pm

Do you know if goanabolics.com work? I ordered and and it says shipping pending. No answer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 am