Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

T-3, Clen, and ?????

mgeorge
    mgeorge

T-3, Clen, and ????? Empty T-3, Clen, and ?????

Post by mgeorge Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:11 am

I posted some time ago and got a sweet cycle from Pin for var, clen, and eca stack. Thanks! Have not tried it yet, I have been training hard for a few weeks so that when I do cycle, I will already be in great shape. I am wondering. I have been looking around at var and don't know if I can afford it. So are their any alternative orals that I can use that are as safe as var? And what brands? My goal is to get lean and shredded for the military. I am currently 220 pounds, 6 foot 1in, about 15% Question body fat, I have a good muscle base and have been eating good. Also I am 26yrs old.
    So... what do yall think? T-3's, Clen, Eca, and ????????
    I need the extra energy because I have been on a hard running workout Monday, Wed, Fri. Also the other 4 days of the week I lift hard, with little rest between sets, plus a little nightly cardio session. Thats 7 days of cardio and 4 days lifting. It is a sweet workout I got from a former Navy SEAL. But it's hard.
    Thanks
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

T-3, Clen, and ????? Empty Re: T-3, Clen, and ?????

Post by Mr.E Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:59 am

Hey Bro,

You can go with Winnie.....and add 1500mg of milk thistle to your supp's which will help remove the toxins!

Cheers
    England
    mgeorge
    mgeorge

Post by mgeorge Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:36 am

Is there a oral winnie?
    I don't know if I am ready to inject myself yet. A little nervous. Would I still take the clen, t-3, and eca along with the winnie? If it comes orally. If not do you recomend any other orals.
    Thanks big E
    My Stats:
    6foot 1in
    220 lbs.
    26yrs old.
    15% body fat.
    MUSLHOUND

Post by MUSLHOUND Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:25 am

Don't really matter what you take if your diet is off. From the sound of your workout just getting your diet in line would drop bf like lead.

Also remember you will be tested.

The hound
    mgeorge
    mgeorge

Post by mgeorge Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:03 am

My diet is pretty sound. I am just having some trouble with my energy level and muscle pain.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:54 pm

the clen& eca products are not 17aa products so they will not run the risk of damaging your liver like the oral steroids will. the winny will work nice but just be carefull with it as it tends to dry out your joints if used by itself like you will be doing.
    if energy and muscle soreness is your problem, it sounds like 2 possible problems, not enough protein in your diet and it doesnt sound like you are taking enough multi vits and aminos to help with recovery. you should mix up a shake right after you work out that consists of 75-100 grams of carbs and at least 50 grams of protein. drink this within 10-15 minutes after your workout is done then eat a good meal about an hour later. this will help with recovery. you can also add 5gms of glutamine and 5 grams of creatine to the shake also for added benefit.
    var is a great drug but you are right, it is expensive. if it was more affordable i would use it year round and just cycle the dosage amounts up and down.
    mgeorge
    mgeorge

Post by mgeorge Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:32 pm

I just placed my order from Roids-Shop.biz for some Oxandroxyl, clen and t-3 Laughing .
    Just to make sure I am doing this right. Oxandroxyl is the same as Var corect? So I will take 40 mg of oxandrolone per day. Do I pyramid the oxandrolone? Break up the dosage throughout the day?
    The clen and t-3 I will take also, however I will not eca stack while taking them. Any idea on how much T-3 and Clen per day I should be using and when?
    I know this is a lot of questions, some I may already know the answer, however, I want to be very careful and double check. I am sure you all do the same.
    Much Luv
    BIGGY
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:19 pm

I would cycle it like this:

Week 1 25mcg ed
    Week 2 50mcg ed
    Week 3 75mcg ed
    Week 4 75mcg ed
    Week 5 50mcg ed
    Week 6 25mcg ed for the first 4 days then 12.5mcg for the rest!

Run the Clen 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off! So the cycle should look like this:
    Day 1 Clen 20mg
    Day 2 Clen 20mg
    Day 3 Clen 40mg
    Day 4 Clen 60mg
    Day 5 Clen 60mg
    Day 6 Clen 80mg
    Day 7 Clen 80mg
    Day 8 Clen 80mg
    Day 9 Clen 80mg
    Day 10 Clen 60mg
    Day 11 Clen 60mg
    Day 12 Clen 40mg
    Day 13 Clen 20mg
    Day 14 Clen 20mg

Everyone is different so you'll have to listen to your body....and see how it reacts.....

Cheers
    England
    mgeorge
    mgeorge

Post by mgeorge Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:14 pm

The first cycle you wrote down is for the T-3 correct? Not the var.....right?
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:59 pm

mgeorge wrote:The first cycle you wrote down is for the T-3 correct? Not the var.....right?

LOL.....Sorry your right it's for the t3!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:47 am