tom_s70
strayfalcon
7 posters

Body Fat

strayfalcon

body - Body Fat Empty Body Fat

Post by strayfalcon Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:37 am

Hey guys,

Could some one please tell me what is a desired body fat percentage if some one is looking at doin AAS? for example 12-15%?
    Are there people out there that have tried AAS at 25-30% ? mainly in relation to building mass.

I know this is also dependant on height,weight etc and other factors, just curious as I have spoken to a number of people that I would term as being over weight that are looking at doing their first cycle - re: mass building one, and was wondering what would they achieve? and hey I'm not knocking people because I feel they are over weight either I am just curious to know what role percentage wise %bf is in relation to AAS use. I just have not read up much about bf percentages.

Thanx guys
    tom_s70
    tom_s70

body - Body Fat Empty Re: Body Fat

Post by tom_s70 Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:12 am

Can a person calculate their own BF? I have used those junk on line ones and they don't work very well.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:55 am

couple things to think about with reguards to bf%.
    1) when working out the higher the bf% the less endurance people generally have. to push your self hard in the gym you need some endurance or your workouts will not be able to get to the point of maximum muscle building.
    2) fat attracts fat so the more you have the easier it is to add to it.
    3) fat cells will also attract certain aas molecules to them and hold onto them for a long time. this is how it is possible to fail a drug test long after you have stopped using. when you finally cut the fat for a contest, you will be releasing small amounts of the steroid back into your system.
    4) it will be much harder to see your gains if they are covered in fat. you may get discouraged and feel you are not getting results when you really are but they are just being covered.
    5) the fatter you are the higher the risk for side affects like high bloodpressure, a higher affinity for estrogen conversion and accumulation in the body, it will be harder on your joints so higher risk for injury
    6) you will have to pay closer attention to your diet than people with a low bf%. the lower the # the more you can get away with cheating foods.
    hope this gives you something to think about.
    strayfalcon

Post by strayfalcon Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:49 am

Hey Pin thanx a million for that,EXCELLENT post "food for thought: as it were.

thanx mate
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:34 am

strayfalcon wrote:Hey guys,

Could some one please tell me what is a desired body fat percentage if some one is looking at doin AAS? for example 12-15%?
    Are there people out there that have tried AAS at 25-30% ? mainly in relation to building mass.

I know this is also dependant on height,weight etc and other factors, just curious as I have spoken to a number of people that I would term as being over weight that are looking at doing their first cycle - re: mass building one, and was wondering what would they achieve? and hey I'm not knocking people because I feel they are over weight either I am just curious to know what role percentage wise %bf is in relation to AAS use. I just have not read up much about bf percentages.

Thanx guys

Yes they do....

They tend to run a t3/test combo....the t3 will deplete the fat. Higher dosages of Test helps build up some muscle and at the same time help burn the fat!

Now saying that........your diet has to be very clean (no mistakes) and 30-45min of Cardio at least 6 days a week!

This is how I did and you will be amazed by the results!

Cheers
    England
    strayfalcon

Post by strayfalcon Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:34 am

Hey awesome thanx very much for that also England, was very curious with regards to the BF% and members thoughts on it.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:15 am

just wanted to add that my first cycle after i started back up with my weight training a few years ago was done with a starting bf% at 27% when i was done the cycle though i was down to 19.9% and that was without doing any cardio, just hittin it hard in the gym and watching what i ate.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:59 am

pincrusher wrote:just hittin it hard in the gym and watching what i ate.

Thats the key Bro!
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:14 am

I personally try to get under 12% before starting a cycle, under 10% would be even better.
    canuckguy

Post by canuckguy Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:01 am

2 cents in here. I think you gotta plan your cycle accordingly. For example, I was at 18% bf when I started my 10 week test/tren cycle. At cycle end, I was at 9% bf. The test/tren cycle really works for me in cutting bf levels. Not a lot of lean mass gain, but, sure sheds the fat!!!!
    kanewilliam333

Post by kanewilliam333 Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:43 am

This is a real headache for everyone. Alhough now-a-days it's easy to lose body fat. Because there are lots of ingredients which help you to lose body fat efficiently. I would recommend that you visit this website https://www.healthyselfprograms.com/

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Last edited by kanewilliam333 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:48 pm