Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

my next cycle

fz1

Cycle - my next cycle Empty my next cycle

Post by fz1 Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:22 am

my cycle what do you think??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My cycle bros
    1 to 4 prop with test shots like 125mg
    1 to 4 bdol 40 to 50 mg oral
    1 to 12 Test Cyp 656 to 750
    1 to 12 EQ 500
    9 to 15 50mg ed winny oral
    proviron ed at 50mg
    liquidex and nolv 10 per night
    Nolv and clomid for pct i hear they work real well together.

What do you think bro the test ranges i will start with 656 and jump to 750 half way through cycle. Im just going for all out bulking there fun then ill run a cutter later. I feel like i should add soemthing, what do you think, or am i getting ahead of my self. What do you think guys. I may also run the prop the hole cycle???

24 yrs old 196 like 13% body fat
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Cycle - my next cycle Empty Re: my next cycle

Post by Mr.E Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:23 am

Hey Bro,

What is your age and cycle histroy?

Cheers
    England
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:03 am

Hey FZ1 good to see you here my friend. You know as many times as we have talked, I don't know your cycle experience either. So we may want to adjust some of the doses a little, otherwise it looks pretty good. Here are some things to consider.

1. I'd do eod injects of the prop for the first 3-4 weeks instead of twice per week, because your levels will be a little inconsistent other wise.

2. Winny is hard on the liver. 6 weeks is longer than I would go at that dose unless I was doing a contest prep or something. I'd go like weeks 10-14.

I'm guessing that gaugerbowls sent you here. He has fallen off of the board the last couple of days. Ya know he was talking about having kids not long ago, maybe his wife has him tied up.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:02 am

yeah EM, the wife tied me to the bed and forgot to untie me before she went to work the next morning
    as far as the cycle goes, fz1 is using a product that is test cyp with prop added in so i would recommend doing the prop only injections on the 3 weekdays you dont shoot the cyp and run it for the first 4 weeks.
    if doing the prop 3x per week in the beginning you will not need the dbol, do one or the other but not both as it will just be a waste beings this is only your second cycle.
    you can also run the adex at .5mg on days you dont inject the cyp since your cyp product has adex in it already.
    the proviron can be run at 25mg ed instead of 50. at 50mg your coworker might start lookin very good to you when he is bent over installing some tile
    i still recommend just running a clomid pct this time around to see how it works by itself. the first cycle you did nolva only pct so try something different this time around. using both together is a waste unless you know you have to run it like that and right now you dont know that.
    make sure you split up the eq injections into 2x per week to get more even bloodlevels.
    the one other option for your cycle would be to run the proviron at 50mg ed and the nolva at 10mg ed taken at night. with this option you will probably not need the adex at all. since you will be getting some with the cyp injections already if adding everything else you run the risk of eliminating all estrogen in your body and that is actually a bad thing.
    dont let yourself go overkill here as you are still new to cycling and should keep it simpler than the cycles i run
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:48 am

Well PC, did you at least get some good action before she left?

FZ1, being your second cycle 750mg of test is alot IMO so you definitely don't need the dbol. Did the nolva pct not work well for you?

Hell I would add hcg in the cycle wks 4-12 at 500ius 2times per week and stick with the nolva unless I had good reason to change.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:32 am

EM, lets just say i didnt even notice i was still tied to the bed for a very looonnnggggg time ops:
    poor fz1 wants to be like his idol pincrusher LOL Laughing
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:24 am

What are you saying FZ1 wants to be a sex slave? Shocked
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:48 am

yeah that too. he just wants to be able to do 1200lb leg presses cause its to tiring to take all the weight off between my set and his. take off for him and put it all back on for me LOL
    fz1

Post by fz1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:41 am

For the right woman ill be a slave hell yeah. And im working on that. Come on now guys wouldnt we all???LOL

Yes this is my second cycle this was what my first looked like
    1 to 11 test enth 437 witch was 1 ml e4d then half way i went to 1.5ml e4d so that was 656.
    1 to 11 eq at 400
    the last month i added an dbol like oral that was a nice boost

So let me hear it guys i tend to get ahead of my self sometimes and try to over do things. I will have to add up and maybe keep the test at 656 cause i forgot to add the prop in there. Ill try to make up my mind on either the prop or dbol but i understand one or the other i guess if i have too. Ill keep oral to 4 to 5 weeks thanks em, ill do that.

My pct ive been reading that clomid and nolv just work great togehter and are great for pct when combined. Ill have to send you over the link. My pct went well first time around what do you guys think??

Pin i like the proviron and arimidex stack ill run that and keep the nolv on hand just in case like always.

Some other things i have been thinking are to drop the winny and run the dbol at the end also, and to switch the eq with deca. What do you bros think. You know what kind of gains im looking for?? Would it be more benifical to do an all out bulker then runa a cutter later?? Well let me hear it boys dont hold back..

What can i say i have chicken lags. Thanks pin
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:28 am

For the right woman ill be a slave hell yeah. And im working on that. Come on now guys wouldnt we all???LOL

you must mean leanne? yeah i would be her sex slave also. no limit to the things i would do for her
    i think you are thinking about this cycle thing to much. just put something down and go with it instead of changing your mind all the time. it reminds me of me. there are more aas combinations to try than you will ever have time for so just do what you think will work best.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 am