+2
pincrusher
strayfalcon
6 posters

ROIDS AT 35 PLUS

strayfalcon

roids - ROIDS AT 35 PLUS Empty ROIDS AT 35 PLUS

Post by strayfalcon Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:13 am

Hey guys this may seem like a silly question but tell me this, are there any pit falls if some one over the age of 35 wants to do a roid cycle? I know kinda silly but for the over 35 crowd, provided that ya have a good diet,work out regime is sorted what else?

I'm looking at doin my first cycle at age 36,90 kg's,5ft'11 inches any comments on this cycle or anything else I might need to know.My diet is good and I work out 5 days a week,I'm looking for mass with this first cycle and was told it was a good beginner/novice cycle

Testosterone Enanthate/300 - 500 mg E/W for 10 weeks

D-bol/30 mg/day for 4 weeks

Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day for 15 weeks

clomid Therapy for 3 weeks starting at week 13

any comments would be great

thanx heapz guys
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

roids - ROIDS AT 35 PLUS Empty Re: ROIDS AT 35 PLUS

Post by pincrusher Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:55 am

yes in my opinion steroids have many benefits to people over 30. our natural test levels start to drop off over 30 and the added aas to our systems will help with recovery, energy and many other things.
    your cycle will be ok but i would drop the dbol and replace it with either deca or eq and run one of them for 10 weeks at around 350mg per week.
    dbol in my opinion should be saved for a later cycle and not run on the first one. i would rather you experience the full affects of testosterone and either deca or eq only your first cycle so you can see how it affects you, how fast it starts to kick in, the differences it will make to your body as far as recovery, intensity inthe gym. with dbol you will see a very rapid gain in strength and moderate weight gain at the start of the cycle but it will kinda mask when the rest of the gear starts to really kick in. save it for your 2nd or 3rd cycle.
    pct therapy can use either clomid or nolvadex. the popular choice is nolva because clomid tends to have some nasty sides like you might break out really bad, you could have severe mood swings and a few other affects. the nolva is more of a side affects free product.
    the nolva will not need to be run during your cycle as the dosages are low enough to not need it. keep it on hand though in case of gyno symptoms. you can also get some arimidex and use that at .5mg eod if you start to bloat up and retain to much water. it will help keep the water bloat to a minimum.
    Ratchet
    Ratchet

Post by Ratchet Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:27 am

Big Bump to everything pincrusher said. You will not believe what it does for you. You will think your 20 again (so will your wife if you have one).

Double bump to the nolva and pct. I do not use the nolva unless the sides say I need too.

Again, first time out the gate Just run the test. 500mg / week is a nice number. Find out how you and your body react to Test First.

Test should be the basis's for almost every / any cycle you run. With that in mind, find out how you and it get along. Then start to add stuff in and adjust for the changes.

Prepare yourself to be engulfed by the dark side.

Dbol is typically used to kick start a cycle using a long estered test. You could front load the test at 1000mg/week for the first 2 weeks and then back off to 500mg. But ..... if you front load, make sure you back off after 2 weeks. Once you start the psychology of the Test will make you want to keep it going, because, you most likely will not see much effect of the Test except water. Trust me by week 4 or 5 it will be there.
    strayfalcon

Post by strayfalcon Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:16 am

A big thank you to Pincrusher and Ratchet, I really appreciate the advice guys and look forward to learning more from you guys and others on the site and hopefully making some great friends.Though I've done a bit of research on the beginners cycle bit, I think I will hold off for now with my first cycle and give my diet a tweak and go from there.

ps: by the way Pincrusher theres a couple of questions on my first cycle I'd like to ask but will go have a look at a couple of beginners cycles I saw England post and then will come back to you for clarification

once again thanx a million guys
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:57 am

strayfalcon, you can feel free to post any questions you have here on the boards to be able to get different views from the members or you are more than welcome to pm myself or im sure any of the other mods if you have very specific questions. we are here to help and to make use of all the knowledge that has accumulated from years of usage, and research.
    Ratchet
    Ratchet

Post by Ratchet Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:38 am

Bump to what pin said. Most all of your questions regarding a cycle can be asked out in the open. The more that see, the more that can respond. You will get more input from more people with different ages and exp levels.

Keep one thing in mind, especially as you approach your first cycle, K.I.S.S.

Keep It Simple Stupid.

Do not get all wrapped up in making it complicated. To that end tho, do yourself a huge favor and make sure you have everything planned out and written down from beginning to end. Make sure you have everything ready to go, before you start.

Ask away Bro, we are all here to help each other better ourselves.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:20 am

Keep one thing in mind, especially as you approach your first cycle, K.I.S.S.

i bump that bit of advise
    swellin

Post by swellin Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:07 pm

It's GREAT for older bros. I started at 39. And I totally feel better than ever... especially better than when I was 20.
    canuckguy

Post by canuckguy Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:38 pm

Bump swellin on this one. I did my first cycle at 51 and I've never felt better. Sleeping better and have amazing energy levels and dropped body fat that I had not been able to get rid of for years.
    joemsn

Post by joemsn Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:24 pm

After talking, researching and more talking I'm about to order my first stack and some of it will come from roids-shop.biz. Still working on getting a good doc for blood work though. I know this may not be necessary but I want to be sure of what I'm doing and not just jumping in blindly. At 40 yrs old and lifting since 17 yrs old I've learned a lot but still hesitant about the first stack. Hang in there. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:40 am