Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Road Trippin'

kaleiai

Road Trippin' Empty Road Trippin'

Post by kaleiai Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:45 am

Question:

How long can you hold off an injection once you draw your gear into a syringe? Would it remain stable for up to 24 hrs?

The reason I ask is that I want to take the gear on a trip, but can't take the vials with me. On my way home I'll be going through a security checkpoint, and can't get caught with it. Thats why I only want to take what I need before the checkpoint, so I can stay true to my cycle.

Hope I'm making sense. Rolling Eyes
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Road Trippin' Empty Re: Road Trippin'

Post by Dr. Steroids Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:23 am

It'll stay stable in the syringe but the syringe will no longer be sterile so you will be susecptible to gettin an infection or worse.
    kaleiai

Post by kaleiai Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:15 am

Makes total sense!!! Thanks!
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:11 am

how long is the trip as we could possibly work around you having to take anything with. if the trip is less than a week and you are using long estered products you could just frontload right before you leave and then get back on schedule when you get back.
    kaleiai

Post by kaleiai Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:56 am

I take trips all the time for work. From 3-5 day trips at the max. Frontloading sounds like my best option.....better to stay a little ahead, then to fall behind. I just hate to take larger doses of test.
    primo

Post by primo Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:38 am

what drugs are you taking? The only thing that I could see as a problem with 3-5 day road trips would be winstrol or anything with an acetate or propinate ester. If you know you're going to be traveling stick to longer ester drugs like pincrusher said.
    kaleiai

Post by kaleiai Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:36 am

not on winny....running test400, bold, D-bol and deca. just trying to spread it out equally and not play catch-up...not as big a problem that i thought. i'll just frontload and take the d-bol with me. thanks primo!
    primo

Post by primo Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:28 am

you don't even need to front load those drugs. deca and test400 should be shot every 5-7 days anyways.

personaly I'm going to be working at a place this summer which will only allow me to do my shots once every 10 days...I'm going to be using equipoise so I'll let everyone know how that works...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 pm