Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
Mr.E
lostjeremy
6 posters

Newbie With The Same Old Annoying ?

lostjeremy

Newbie With The Same Old Annoying ? Empty Newbie With The Same Old Annoying ?

Post by lostjeremy Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:41 am

First Id like to apologize for asking this question of yall veterans yet again. I know you here it many ttimes a day. I read all the newbie cycle ?'s I could and they were all informative yet none actually pointed me to what I was looking for. I PM'd one of the mods who gave me great advice and also suggested I post it on the board. 1st off to let you know I am 25. I am 6'0" and only 155 lbs. I have done everything I can think of to gain weight from the over the counter supplements and weight gainers to just eating constantly. But unfortunately I have an ungodly high metabolism. I have decided to go the AS route to see what I can do. I am not looking to get huge but I would like to get to 195-205 and dont want those extra 40-50 pounds to just be lard hanging over my belt. Here is the cycle that was suggested to me:

weeks 1-5 - 30mg D-bol ed(optional)
    weeks 1-10 - 250mg test enanthate e3d
    weeks 1-10 - 200mg deca e3d

PCT
    week 13 40mg N-dex ed
    week 14 30mg N-dex ed
    week 15 20mg N-dex ed

Along w/ 350-400gm of protein each day.

All comments, criticisms and suggestions are welcome and appreciated.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Newbie With The Same Old Annoying ? Empty Re: Newbie With The Same Old Annoying ?

Post by Mr.E Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:16 am

Bro,

The cycle looks good....all you need to do is train hard, drink lots of water and eat......I mean eat and eat and eat.

Post your workout .........

Cheers
    England
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Newbie With The Same Old Annoying ? Empty Re: Newbie With The Same Old Annoying ?

Post by Dr. Steroids Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:12 am

On the PCT I do not see "proper blood tests" 3-5 weeks after

Also do you mean Nolvaldex as your only PCT drug??

I would suggest HCG and or clomid as nolva is not the best to get your system back to normal.

You might consider Equiopose too since it will make you eat like a horse! Plus most of the gains made are kept if you hit the gym hard during and after the PCT.
    TAZ
    TAZ

Post by TAZ Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:51 am

I would also like to add Get your blood work done BEFORE you ever start your first cycle. With that as a base line when you get the blood work done after PCT you will have your virgin results to compare them with.

I made the mistake of doing my first cycle with out having the BW done before hand and have really regretted it.

I have read post after post here and on other boards that bajamark has said Get your blood work done in. At one point I wondered " does he own a lab or something" well like I said it was my ignorance. He doesn't own a lab he was just giving us all some excellent advice, thanks BM.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:36 am

Yes blood tests are great to see that everything is in order.

THe cycle looks good, i would hold off on the dbol but thats just because i feel that you can easily meet your goals with a test/deca cycle and the right DIET of course.
    lostjeremy

Post by lostjeremy Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:36 am

Thanks for all the suggestions an comments. Actually I just had blood work done last month and all levels are good. My only problem is my workout routine. I have been able to do very little the past 6 months and am just now getting back into the gym after have back surgery. Im keeping in easy now and will continue to do more gradually over the next month or 2. I hope to get back to my old routine of working out Mon-Thurs, Monday focus on arms, Tues legs, wed chest and thrus back and shoulders.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:20 am

I'm hoping you aren't planning on starting any kind of cycle until you know you are 100% again and can hit the gym full force. No reason to add gear into things when you aren't even able to go all out in the gym. Wait till you feel you are 100% and then get your back checked out and then worry about a cycle.
    lostjeremy

Post by lostjeremy Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:17 am

I definately plan to get back to 100% first but want to go ahead and stock up on the gear and have it ready to go.
    lostjeremy

Post by lostjeremy Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:11 am

Have another ? for yall veterans. I talked with my personal trainer today about my diet and told him I started my new diet last week of eat everything and takein 350-400g of protein a day. He suggested dropping it to 200-250g of protein a day and make sure to get in 4000-5000 calories each day. Curious if this is good advice? It sounds easier as 350-400g of protein a day is difficult to do since from what I understand your body will only process 30g of protein an hour and everything over that is wasted. That mean Id have to take in 30g of protein each hour for 12-13 hours. That in itself is no problem but with working and all the only time i can take in protein during my 12 hour shift is during my 2 breaks which would mean only 60g of protein in 12 hours. Then I sleep 5-6 hours a night meaning i only have 6 hours left in a day. 30g an hour would mean 180g + the 60 from work is only 240g. Sorry for the ong winded post. Again suggestions are appreciated.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:45 am

Jeremy, the proper quantity of protein is an ongoing debate among many.

In my opinion bodybuilders should get 2grams per lb of lean bodyweight minimum. If you are on a cycle and expecting fast gains add to that accordingly. Consider the fact that you need approximately 3500 excess calories to gain 1 lb. Protein is only 4 calories per gram, and is the building block for muscle.

Now this again is only my opinion. There is a limit to how much your body can process at one time, now wheter it is 30grams or 80 grams is dependent on the source. Whole foods are not going to drop 70 grams of protein in to your system all at once because the stomach has to break it down first and I think your body will utilize 70 grams from whole food.

Now if you drop 70grams from a whey protein in to you stomach it is instantly going to be available and your body is going to take all that it needs and pass the rest. This is great post workout where your body is extremely depleted, not so great other times.

There probably are not two people on this board with the exact same theories on diet. This is where you have to listen to your body.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:04 pm