Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Deca

ferramenta4

Deca Empty Deca

Post by ferramenta4 Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:59 am

a friend of mine says hey can deca amp with 5 servings (assuming a serving is 200mg), do they make amps with that much in it? he said he can also get it with 10cc too. and whats the difference between mg and cc?
    Ferra
    MACE
    MACE

Deca Empty Re: Deca

Post by MACE Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:39 am

1ml=1cc

mg is the dosage of the drug.
    Deca200 would be 200mg per 1ml.
    Deca300 would be 300mg per 1ml.

Gear is not aways named like the above, but it should always list the dosage per ML

I ran a search on google and it seems that 1, 2, 3 and 5ml amps exist, however I have only used 1ml and 2ml amps.

Vials are a different story. Most common are 10ml vials, but there are others. 20, 40, etc.

Sorry bro, I have to laugh at the serving thing!LOL
    Masculus
    Masculus

Post by Masculus Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:32 am

Five servings?

This isn't corn flakes here, I wouldn't make assumptions but find out exactly what he means.

To answer your question, mg is a weight, often used to express how much of the active ingredient is in a particular amount of solution/suspension.

For example, if you had Testosterone Propionate at 100mg/ml that means every mililiter of the Suspension contains 100 miligrams of testosterone propionate. One mililiter (ml) and one cubic centimeter (cc) are equal to each other. 1ml=1cc

So in that example if you loaded 1cc into a syringe of 100mg/ml you would have 100mg.

Now knowing this find out from this guy a) what the brand name is b) what's the total volume of the amp or vial and c) what's the concentration experessed as mg/ml and that will give us something to go by.

Personally I wouldn't deal with someone who used the term "servings". but that's on you bro...
    GeneticFreak
    GeneticFreak

Post by GeneticFreak Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:18 am

He might be talking about Norma brand Deca. Check out his price on it and compare it to the price we have here. If they are prety close, I would just order it from here that way you know what you are getting.

mg's stand for the potency of s substance. Like sustanon 250 is 250mg's of a testosterone blend.

cc is the amount of the substance that you are taking. So then 2cc's of Sustanon would be a total of 500mg's.
    ferramenta4

Post by ferramenta4 Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:57 am

lol yeah i'm new, guess i still gotta learn the vernacular of gear
    Masculus
    Masculus

Post by Masculus Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:53 am

ferramenta4 wrote:lol yeah i'm new, guess i still gotta learn the vernacular of gear

No problem, and you're at the right place and doing the right thing by finding out first!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:52 pm