Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Bridging with anavar and htpa suppression

irishpride0769

Bridging with anavar and htpa suppression

Post by irishpride0769 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:32 am

Originally posted by alin

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/84/8/2705

Short-Term Oxandrolone Administration Stimulates Net Muscle Protein Synthesis in Young Men1
Melinda Sheffield-Moore, Randall J. Urban, Steven E. Wolf, J. Jiang, Don H. Catlin, David N. Herndon, Robert R. Wolfe and Arny A. Ferrando
Departments of Surgery (M.S.-M., S.E.W., D.N.H., R.R.W., A.A.F.), Anesthesiology (R.R.W.), and Internal Medicine (R.J.U., J.J.), University of Texas Medical Branch, and Shriners Burn Hospital for Children (D.N.H., R.R.W.), Galveston, Texas 77550; and the Department of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology, University of California, Olympic Analytical Laboratory (D.H.C.), Los Angeles, California 90025
...Total serum T concentrations were within normal physiological range on day 0 (449 � 35 ng/dL) and day 3 (441 � 44 ng/dL) of OX treatment. However, by day 5, total serum T concentrations were significantly reduced (282 � 45 ng/dL; P < 0.05) below day 0 and day 3 values (Fig. 3)...Figure 3. Total androgen concentration. Total serum T (hatched portion) and OX (black portion) concentrations in five young men on days 0, 3, and 5. *, T decreased significantly from days 0 and 3 to day 5 (P < 0.05).

Here Gerbil..Gerbil..Gerbil! Come to daddy!

I use Maxoderm for all my farm yard fun!
Dr. Steroids
Admin

Re: Bridging with anavar and htpa suppression

Post by Dr. Steroids on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:33 am

The studies are good and I really like that SOME medical profressionals are using AAS for things that need this type of therapy.

As you see AAS is and has been used by burn centers all over the world for many years.

If I want to add flavor to my cooking. . . . . . . I just burn it

There is NO such thing as over training just under EATING. ~ Trey Brewer

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:24 am