Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

How does this look?

KyFarmBoy
    KyFarmBoy

How does this look? Empty How does this look?

Post by KyFarmBoy Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:45 am

I am 30 years old. This will be my 4th cycle (2nd in 12 months)

5' 10"
    188lbs. (morning weight)
    13-14% body fat

Total Of 14 weeks.

Week 1 - 14 sustanon 275 1cc Every Other Day
    Week 1 - 14 Equipose 400mg / week
    Week 1 - 6 T-Bol 50mg / day

Nolvadex on hand. I have yet to have a problem with estrogen (SO I am not taking any thing on a daily basis yet)

This followed with proper PCT. I will list this information in that forum.

Should I add anything to prevent estrogen side effects? OR keep a watchful eye open, etc.

Thanks guys/girls
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

How does this look? Empty Re: How does this look?

Post by 69ECLIPSE Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:21 am

looks good bro,if you wanted you could run proviron or aromasin!!!
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:09 am

1CC of Sustanon eOd? Isnt that way overkill?
    KyFarmBoy
    KyFarmBoy

Post by KyFarmBoy Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:08 am

69ECLIPSE wrote:looks good bro,if you wanted you could run proviron or aromasin!!!

If I took proviron would you suggest the entire time of starting in about 4 weeks? From what I understand I can choose Proviron or Nolv. but NOT both. I think Proviron at 25mg/day would be ok????
    KyFarmBoy
    KyFarmBoy

Post by KyFarmBoy Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:57 am

Rulez wrote:1CC of Sustanon eOd? Isnt that way overkill?

I have seen anywhere between .75cc - 1cc eod. My last cycle I was at 600mg cyp. / week. Crap now you have me all worried! But that's a good thing it's my health, etc. I think you suggested .75 in a former post? I could easily go with .75 since I only started on October 11th.

Keep the comments suggestions coming they all help me.

THANKS
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:32 am

KyFarmBoy wrote:I have seen anywhere between .75cc - 1cc eod. My last cycle I was at 600mg cyp. / week. Crap now you have me all worried! But that's a good thing it's my health, etc. I think you suggested .75 in a former post? I could easily go with .75 since I only started on October 11th.

THANKS

if you run it eod limit it to 825 mgs a week,you can run proviron and nolva during the cycle because they attack estrogen differently
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:22 am

KyFarmBoy wrote:I have seen anywhere between .75cc - 1cc eod. My last cycle I was at 600mg cyp. / week. Crap now you have me all worried! But that's a good thing it's my health, etc. I think you suggested .75 in a former post? I could easily go with .75 since I only started on October 11th.

THANKS

Well if you take 3CC of Sustanon than that is 750mg total for the week. Thats a lot bro haha. I am just not sure if you eed that might which is why i said "maybe overkill". I am taking Sust300 and taking 400mg per week but i divide that up for the week.

And i would also do .25mg of Proviron per day as 69Eclipse said. Also dont forget the HCG.
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:05 am

Looks good. I would front load the EQ and maybe even up it a bit like to 5/600. Thats a gram of test bro. What were youre last test cycles dosed at? No need to go that high this early in the game. I've been cycling for a while and weigh 200lbs and I'm just going to tackle a gram here on my next run and thats for contest prep . more isnt always better.

Could you lay out youre PCT please.

NTG
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:50 am

KyFarmBoy wrote:I am 30 years old. This will be my 4th cycle (2nd in 12 months)

5' 10"
    188lbs. (morning weight)
    13-14% body fat

Total Of 14 weeks.

Week 1 - 14 Sustanon 275 1cc Every Other Day
    Week 1 - 14 Equipose 400mg / week
    Week 1 - 6 T-Bol 50mg / day

Nolvadex on hand. I have yet to have a problem with estrogen (SO I am not taking any thing on a daily basis yet)

This followed with proper PCT. I will list this information in that forum.

Should I add anything to prevent estrogen side effects? OR keep a watchful eye open, etc.

Thanks guys/girls

If you do decide to run the test that high then you really should run an AI like aroma or letro. At 750mg per week that is a lot of test to aromatize. Nolva will not lower the estrogen only block some recepter sites, but not all. Proviron will all so do the same and free up some test but will not directly lower estrogen. I guess the point is that high estrogen causes a lot problems other than the typcal gyno, water retention and lowered sex drive. To eliminate all of the issues of estrogen take 25mg aromasin/day or 2.5mg of letro throughout cycle and then you are actually lowering it not just blocking it. Another benefit to running an AI is that you should not have to use nolva except for pct. Peace.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:31 am

gustavo77 wrote:If you do decide to run the test that high then you really should run an AI like aroma or letro. At 750mg per week that is a lot of test to aromatize. Nolva will not lower the estrogen only block some recepter sites, but not all. Proviron will all so do the same and free up some test but will not directly lower estrogen. I guess the point is that high estrogen causes a lot problems other than the typcal gyno, water retention and lowered sex drive. To eliminate all of the issues of estrogen take 25mg aromasin/day or 2.5mg of letro throughout cycle and then you are actually lowering it not just blocking it. Another benefit to running an AI is that you should not have to use nolva except for pct. Peace.

this is very sound advice,i will be using aromasin with all my cycles from this point forward

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:38 am