Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+4
zambon
BuffD
w000dy
MrFortlauderdale
8 posters

always that little bubble in pin that I can't get out!

MrFortlauderdale
    MrFortlauderdale

always that little bubble in pin that I can't get out! Empty always that little bubble in pin that I can't get out!

Post by MrFortlauderdale Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:49 pm

I dont' get it... its so tiny... I flick and flick and flick.. and inject alittle and im wasting gear cause the bubble wont' dissapear.. any advice
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

always that little bubble in pin that I can't get out! Empty Re: always that little bubble in pin that I can't get out!

Post by w000dy Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:29 pm

If it's just a small bubble bro you will be ok. Just always aspriate to make sure you are not in a vien or blodd vessel and if not go on with the inject. I had the little tiny bubble in there many times I injected and came out fine.
    BuffD
    BuffD

always that little bubble in pin that I can't get out! Empty Re: always that little bubble in pin that I can't get out!

Post by BuffD Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:08 pm

It's ok bro, You actually have to inject a decent amount of air into a vein to do any harm. A bubble or two won't do it and you shouldn't be going into a vein anyway.
    MrFortlauderdale
    MrFortlauderdale

Post by MrFortlauderdale Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:07 pm

thanks guys... I never used to have a problem with the splins bout 3-4 years ago with my first couple cycles... but now it just freaks me out man... too cautious I guess... damn... 10 more weeks of this shit! lol
    zambon
    zambon

Post by zambon Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Bump everyone else..no problem...google some medical sites about injecting air and you will see theres nothing to sweat if you follow simple steps. may put your worries to ease some.
    agentsmith

Post by agentsmith Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:29 am

If I,m not misteaken it takes about 3.6 cubic feet of air to be lethal and if you aspirate correctly, then some tiny bubbles shouldnt worry ya at all. hope that helps
    Body2see
    Body2see

Post by Body2see Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:02 am

The trick to it is to withdraw the oil about an inch or half a CC from the top prior to injecting. Let it sit for about 30minutes, and prior to letting it sit, really give it a good few flicks. Let it sit, then bring it back to the top...At this point, not even small bubbles will exist. This method really works.
    750GSXR
    750GSXR

Post by 750GSXR Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:49 am

My suggestion is pre-load your pins for the week and then when you are ready to use just stand the pin in a glass of hot water needle side up and as the oil is heated and thins the air bubles rise then flick it. the thicker the oil the harder it is for the bubbles to comeout.It also helps if you heat up vial in hot water also it will cause less air bubbles when drawing.I get an air bubble that gets right up to the back of the needle,so I flick the barrell as I push on the plunger until the gear comes out and so does the bubble. Good luck
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:45 am

BuffD wrote:It's ok bro, You actually have to inject a decent amount of air into a vein to do any harm. A bubble or two won't do it and you shouldn't be going into a vein anyway.

i believe its about 3ccs of air to kill youi could be wrong though
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:33 am

750GSXR wrote:My suggestion is pre-load your pins for the week and then when you are ready to use just stand the pin in a glass of hot water needle side up and as the oil is heated and thins the air bubles rise then flick it. the thicker the oil the harder it is for the bubbles to comeout.It also helps if you heat up vial in hot water also it will cause less air bubbles when drawing.I get an air bubble that gets right up to the back of the needle,so I flick the barrell as I push on the plunger until the gear comes out and so does the bubble. Good luck

I don't personally like to preload pins for that long due to contamination. Once the pin is opened and uncapped bacteria is in and can grow. Letting it sit for that long just lets it breed and get worse. The air isn't a big enough deal to make preloading worth it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:02 am