pincrusher
Mr.E
threesixmafia
10 posters

Winstrol depot help

threesixmafia

Winstrol depot help Empty Winstrol depot help

Post by threesixmafia Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:48 pm

hi i need some advice on how to cycle winstrol.. i need to know how much i should order and so on.. i am 17 y/o male 175lbs and 9% body fat.. i really would like to gain some muscle along with strength but cut most fat away with it and dieting so any advice on it would be appreciated.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Winstrol depot help Empty Re: Winstrol depot help

Post by Mr.E Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Bro....

I am going to tell you plain and simple.....your to young to take gear!
    Your body is not fully develop and you have a lot of growing to do!

Supp's, diet and hard work should be your goal!

Post your diet and workout!

Cheers
    England
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:14 pm

diet and cardio will cut the fat not winstrol. if you really want to get rid of fat in a hurry then get some ripped fuel from the local supplement store and take that. like england said you are way to young to take gear without risking some very bad side affects for when you get older
    a good training routine allong with the proper diet & sleep will do more for you than juice will. you have so much natural testosterone flowing through you right now it would be foolish not to take advantage of it. why take steroids and supress your natural test levels when it is more than high enough for you to put on major amounts of muscle without juice?
    cmwings
    cmwings

Post by cmwings Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Definitely too young.I take gear in the hope's that i can return my test level close to whaT yours is right now!Wait,be patient,train and get a lot of protein.
    CM
    Medallo1

Post by Medallo1 Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:37 pm

Like the other bros said, you are waaaayyy to young to do anything right now... cardio and diet and rest will get you there...
    Now, if you decide to not listen and do it anyway, WHICH IS AGAINST OUR ADVICE, then 50mg ed to 100eod.... but again I am only saying this so you dont go an jsut do a crazy amt thinking it will cut your fat away....I do not feel you should do it but hate to see you in a hospital also from improper use....
    JoeBoe

Post by JoeBoe Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:17 pm

WOW! I thought I started at a young age! My advice, get your diet in check because at your age you'd be AMAZED at where a proper diet can get you!

If your interested we would all be more than happy to set your diet up for you.
    hellomaster

Post by hellomaster Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:50 pm

If ANYTHING, I would say run a cycle of Anavar or andriol...if you got the cash. It's relatively expensive, but both are safe drugs. I like Anavar, but for the money, you definitely do not get the bang for the buck. Run a search on what it does; it's mainly for strength and cutting up. It also burns the visceral fat on your midsection (or so I am told). At your body weight, do 30 to 40 mg divided up throughout the day and drink PLENTY of water...it's not a very toxic drug, but after 2 months, your liver needs a break. There's a bunch of liver detox medicines...

With andriol...look around what people say. I think it takes a lot to get a real effect. Most will say that it's npot worth it, but you will get a gain.

Like everybody else, wait some time for the "harder" stuff. To be honest, I haven't even done test yet...I feel like I am too young. Look up the term "genetic potential" before you start your cycle, if you choose to do Winnie.
    MUSLHOUND

Post by MUSLHOUND Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:50 pm

Hey

It's great your using your head enough to ask about AAS but I have to agree with everyone.It's not that anyone is dissing on you just concerned about your wellbeing.

It sound like at 17 YO 175# and 9% you are off to a great start. Just stick around and read read read.

The Hound
    Gage

Post by Gage Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:51 pm

ya only 17????? Yikes dude! Thats way too young IMO! Ya body is not done growin! My feet stopped growin by the tiume I was 22! LOL. WAIT man WAIT! But "Big Ups" for lookin for knowledge first!
    Big G
    Big G

Post by Big G Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:25 pm

If your seventeen they you are way to young your growth plates have not even closed yet. So do not be stupid wait and build naturally and when you are done growing then do gear. Much Respect Big G.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:38 am