Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

How many If any...

w000dy
VIP
VIP

How many If any...

Post by w000dy on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:55 am

How many of you, if any jump rope for cardio? I heard it was great for cardio and for fat loss. I'm going to start doing it 2-3 times a week after I do my workout. Anyone have thoughts and opinions on this?

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
TANK828

Re: How many If any...

Post by TANK828 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:37 am

My Friend John Put Me On To It He's Good At It He Does All Kinds Of Tricks And Almost Jumps For An Half Hour At A Time It's Good But Takes Time To Get Use To

VIP
VIP

Post by Visions on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:30 am

I was 17 when I started exercising and what I started with was jumping rope... I lost alot of fat then... After that I started lifing and jumping rope...

Thinking of Testosterone Replacement Therapy, called TRT? ...

You've come to the right place for that type of questions...
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:11 am

So I can jump rope 2-3 days a week while lifting and eating (bulking) and it will help with bodyfat a little?

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:42 am

for bodybuilding its a no no --its to high impact--robbing all the glycogen from the muscle and doesnt burn as much fat as low impact cardio

Post by bigguy on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:32 am

NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT wrote:for bodybuilding its a no no --its to high impact--robbing all the glycogen from the muscle and doesnt burn as much fat as low impact cardio

good to know cause i cant jump rope...i suck at it!
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:18 am

NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT wrote:for bodybuilding its a no no --its to high impact--robbing all the glycogen from the muscle and doesnt burn as much fat as low impact cardio

Give me examples of low impact cardio then? I know the elliptical machines are hard as hell...lol

-Brandon Lee-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:44 pm