Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Time off = Time on + Pct...Why?

dytasolo
    dytasolo

Time off = Time on + Pct...Why? Empty Time off = Time on + Pct...Why?

Post by dytasolo Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:36 am

I've never seen the explanation for this. I'm not arguing that it is incorrect, just wondering why Time off should be equal to time on + PCT.

Is there some receptor cleansing reason? Does one become immune or does one adapt to gear over longer periods of time? I've always wondered why this is the formula.

If for example your cycle is sustanon 500/week and deca 400/week for 12 weeks, and you wait three weeks after last injection to start your PCT that lasts 3 weeks, you should then wait an additional 6 weeks before starting another cycle. Correct? Or do you not count the 3 weeks you wait to start PCT as time off because of the long acting esters in the Sustanon?
    o2jumper
    o2jumper

Time off = Time on + Pct...Why? Empty Re: Time off = Time on + Pct...Why?

Post by o2jumper Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:10 am

Check out this post. Very detailed.

http://forum.roids.biz/t165-understanding-post-cycle-therapy-better
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:05 am

I read that whole post o2jumper but i am still a little unclear as to the negs of jumping on gear too fast. I am also curious about this and was actually going to post a thread like this b/c this kid i know who refuses to listen to me who just came off 8 weeks of Deca/Test Prop with a light PCT of just nolva JUST jumped on a second cycle with only taking around 4 maybe 5 weeks off. I told him not to do it but just with everything else he hasnt listened. Its sad to say that i am hoping his shitty cycle he got doesnt really work, and that i want to see him crash hard after this just to say i told you so.
    shortys_102
    shortys_102

Post by shortys_102 Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:58 am

ya that post is almost to detailed. Rulez is this the guy that you started a thread about a while ago
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:54 pm

shortys_102 wrote:ya that post is almost to detailed. Rulez is this the guy that you started a thread about a while ago

You guessed it. He came over yesterday and asked me to shoot him and i laughed in his face. I tried to explain it to him but he just got someone else to do it. A whole fued insued as i got seriously mad and offended considering i haver never met someone who has asked as many questions as he has but ignored everything out of my mouth. Its kinda a slap in the face. I just called him an idiot and wished him a shitty cycle....but i still want to know the negs to jumping on gear to early so i have the knowledge when the "told ya so" comes around.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:35 pm

How many of you get blood work done durig and after a cycle?
    You may but most people dont. If you do when you have completed pct and your completely normal from where you started out from then hit it up, I bet you wont be and I bet most people never get it done. So tihs is the best way to ensure you are almost back to normal, and I bet most arent.

later
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:34 pm

So if you arent back to normal and you start up again what are the negs? Gear wont work as good? Shut down faster? Throws your body off long term?

Just trying to get an idea.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:44 am

It could be harmfull down the line, Im not just talking test levels, Im talking eveything, liver values, the whole write up.

later
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:31 am

D.K. wrote:It could be harmfull down the line, Im not just talking test levels, Im talking eveything, liver values, the whole write up.

later

Thats what i was thinking. Ehh...i am sure i will have more words with him down the road. He jumped on this cycle too fast, went against my recommendation for a good cycle and got his own stuff which was also a bad move, refused to get Tbol cause he wants to drink still, etc...

He really thinks this is a joke. And for some strange reason i feel responsible cause i tried to help him but made no progress. Ehh...guess he really isnt a friend now is he?
    shortys_102
    shortys_102

Post by shortys_102 Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:21 am

he needs to make his own decissions. he may just be the type guy guy who has to learn the hard way with everything. but i would not give him anymore advice just out of spite. ha ha ha. i know i would be mad cause its hard to see a friend doing something stupid when you have told them better, especially when it can be harmfull

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 am