Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Slin Question....

Martyusa
    Martyusa

Slin Question.... Empty Slin Question....

Post by Martyusa Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:19 am

I'm using Humulin R right now with my cycle. I'm taking 10 iu's post workout. Could I benefit better if I break the shot up into 2, Let's say 8am and 1pm?

Getting great results thus far, But I'm finding I'm eating more doing those hours while the slin is in me. (for obvious reasons) I'm stying away from shit and eating clean as hell. Just tossing it around.
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Slin Question.... Empty Re: Slin Question....

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:13 am

what exactly are you eating after you take the insulin and yes am and pm break up the shots get more benefits---pm shot should be post workout though
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:09 am

THE research that i've done leads me to to the exact answer that npc gave you,would be to split 5 iu's in the morning and then 5 iu's post workout and consume carbs for several hrs after insulin use
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:03 am

I would split it as well. Definately avoid fats for a few hours after doing the shots.
    Martyusa
    Martyusa

Post by Martyusa Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:52 am

I'm working out at 6-6:30 every morning. (except weekend around 8ish)

I've been taking the whole 10 post workout.

Before the gym I usually have 3 hard boiled eggs and 2-3 packs of oatmeal.

I drink 32oz gatorade at the gym. Take my shot as soon as I am finished, Drink a shake on the way to work. (about 30 minute ride) Get settled in and have 3 more packs of oatmeal about 9ish. 9:30 3 more HB eggs. Between 10-10:30 I'll have a good meal. small meal Protein, carbs, dark green veggies. About 12:30 a bag of tuna. 2-2:30 another small meal. about 4ish 2 pack of oatmeal and some cottage cheese. Dinner when I get home. A shake 2 hours after dinner or cottage cheese. And the other before bed. If I wake up 1-3 (which has been alot lately) I'll make a shake and go back to bed.

It's been like clock work for 2 weeks. I've put on 13lbs in that time. I knew I'd fill back up pretty fast since I have been clean for 4 months and gymless for 3.

I'm not doing any crazy cycle. Pretty basic really. 200 cyp and 100 prop every 3rd day. 50 mgs D-bol ed and my slin. I'm trying to get the most out of what I have so let me have the feedback.

I'll cut the slin out after 4 weeks and run just test for a few. Then I'll add some Tren And winny for the finish keeping the same boring diet. Debating on adding the slin again after a 4 weeks break.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:06 am