Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

EQ with Propecia

745iDrive

EQ with Propecia Empty EQ with Propecia

Post by 745iDrive Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:18 am

I know that boldenone converts to Dihydroboldenone via 5a reductase. Would taking propecia or Proscar during EQ treament render it completely useless?

I would love to add Boldaxyl to my current cycle but I am also taking propecia for my MPB.
    745iDrive

EQ with Propecia Empty Re: EQ with Propecia

Post by 745iDrive Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:04 am

Bump! I would really love some insite on this issue...
    zambon
    zambon

Post by zambon Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:44 am

I dont think the finasterid would counter the eq as your taking a much larger dose than what its going to be blocking. What is causing your prostate enlargement according to the Dr? It is from excess estrogen?
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:31 am

zambon wrote:I dont think the finasterid would counter the eq as your taking a much larger dose than what its going to be blocking. What is causing your prostate enlargement according to the Dr? It is from excess estrogen?

MPB i believe is for male pattern baldness not prostate problems...although taht was what finastride was intended to treat originally...
    zambon
    zambon

Post by zambon Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:08 am

irishpride0769 wrote:MPB i believe is for male pattern baldness not prostate problems...although taht was what finastride was intended to treat originally...

My bad...sorry for missing that.
    745iDrive

Post by 745iDrive Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:57 am

You have a point with the dosage...However, if the 5ar is blocked, it's blocked, no passage what so ever. The proscar is for balding...it's not that bad right now, but by the time I'm 35 i'll probly have a nice shiney crown. So thats why I take the proscar.

The only problem...I have an obsession to get big. So aas is as realistic to me as it is you. To counter act, I gotta do what i gotta do and take the proscar to help me prolong the mpb, or just shave my head !

I will also look into this further...
    morthanmeetsthei
    morthanmeetsthei

Post by morthanmeetsthei Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:36 am

hey 745. I've been watching your post for an answer and was hoping I might learn something. I'm guessing that the finistride blocks the 5a reductase to keep DHT down when converting Test to DHT. I would guess it has the same effect if EQ uses the same mechanism.

Have you had any luck posting on any other boards??
    745iDrive

Post by 745iDrive Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:21 am

I didn't try to post this Q on any other boards. I have limited time on the comp so I stick with the most knowledgable people.

One would think that there would be an issue with the 5ar being blocked since boldenone does convert to dihydroboldenone through the 5ar. I also know that taking proscar/propecia while on Deca, you lose much more hair than if you weren't on the propecia.

Interesting....
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:06 am

Get a small spray bottle,,, put water in it.... measure the water... mist your scalp... remeasure to find out how much it takes to wet your scalp... Now that amount is one dose...

Take that Proscar pill... crush it... dilute it with alcohol and DMSO... 90% alcohol to 10% DMSO... it will be hard to desolve but most of it will,,, just keep crushing and mixing it... Now add enough Alcohol and DMSO so that you have 200 doses... yea I said 200 and that is strong... heck you could dilute it for 400 doses an it would still work... how do I know it works... cause I thought it up and did it... how did I know it got into my system and into my scalp... cause proscar for me kills my libido and even at that dose on my scalp it would kill my libido so I stopped taking it... I would much rather have a libido then hair... not everyone has a libido problem with proscar but I did...

Next get some Dutasteride cause it works better and do the same thing... Infact a better combo would be Dutasteride and Minoxidil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 pm