Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Need some help here guys

bearpaw992000
    bearpaw992000

Need some help here guys Empty Need some help here guys

Post by bearpaw992000 Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Well getting ready for my second cycle, hope it is as good and productive as my first. First cycle was 10 weeks test-e at 500mgs a week Mon&Thur and 40mgs D-bol ed for the first 4 weeks I started out at 250Lbs and ended up at 280lbs and after all is said and done lost 10 lbs of that , right now at 270lbs. With the weight I put on BP went up around 160/90 usually stayed around there and after cycle went down to around 120-130/80. All in all great first cycle. Well stats R 6'3" 270lbs 49yrs old BF% not sure but around 12-15% want to bring that down to around 8-10%, I can do that through cardio and good strick diet, been lifting sice I was around 17 but quit for a long time and really got serious about 6 yrs ago. Damm first cycle made my feel like I was 20 again got into the gym and strength went through the roof Oh yeah my girlfriend loved it also.....LOL, I had a few guys come up to me and ask what kind of supplements I was taking, one was even a cop I know, because they noticed I was getting huge and kept adding weight to my lifts, I just told the I was using creatine along with other vitamins.....lol. Well this will be my second cycle, would like some input on what U think? is this cycle a little over kill or should I stick with it? also I have some Tren-A but I will keep that for my 3rd cycle, or should I even through say 75mgs ED in this cycle?

12 weeks-Test cypt 500mgs a week Mon&Thur
    10 weeks-deca 400mgs a week Mon&Thur
    4 weeks-A-Bombs 40mgs ED}
    OR-- Not Sure which I will do yet
    4 weeks-D-Bol 40mgs ED}
    proviron?
    12 weeks HCG 250IU ED
    Pct 30 days= Nolvadex 40mgs ED

I have a couple of questions, First off should I use the HCG during my pct or should I run it throughtout the entire cycle? I didn't want to run clomid, because on my first cycle Damm did it leave me depressed for about 3 weeks into my PCT, not really sure if it was the clomid but I have read that it does have that effect on some, and I didn't like that at all. Next I was thinking of throwing some IGF-LR3 into the cycle or should I wait and just run that alone in between cycles? and the next question is how should I run the proviron? I see some guys run it throughout the cycle and some run it during PCT. Thanks any input and changes would be a great help.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Need some help here guys Empty Re: Need some help here guys

Post by gustavo77 Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:27 am

bearpaw992000 wrote:Well getting ready for my second cycle, hope it is as good and productive as my first. First cycle was 10 weeks test-e at 500mgs a week Mon&Thur and 40mgs d-bol ed for the first 4 weeks I started out at 250Lbs and ended up at 280lbs and after all is said and done lost 10 lbs of that , right now at 270lbs. With the weight I put on BP went up around 160/90 usually stayed around there and after cycle went down to around 120-130/80. All in all great first cycle. Well stats R 6'3" 270lbs 49yrs old BF% not sure but around 12-15% want to bring that down to around 8-10%, I can do that through cardio and good strick diet, been lifting sice I was around 17 but quit for a long time and really got serious about 6 yrs ago. Damm first cycle made my feel like I was 20 again got into the gym and strength went through the roof Oh yeah my girlfriend loved it also.....LOL, I had a few guys come up to me and ask what kind of supplements I was taking, one was even a cop I know, because they noticed I was getting huge and kept adding weight to my lifts, I just told the I was using creatine along with other vitamins.....lol. Well this will be my second cycle, would like some input on what U think? is this cycle a little over kill or should I stick with it? also I have some Tren-A but I will keep that for my 3rd cycle, or should I even through say 75mgs ED in this cycle?

12 weeks-Test cypt 500mgs a week Mon&Thur
    10 weeks-Deca 400mgs a week Mon&Thur
    4 weeks-A-Bombs 40mgs ED}
    OR-- Not Sure which I will do yet
    4 weeks-D-Bol 40mgs ED}
    Proviron?
    12 weeks HCG 250IU ED
    Pct 30 days= nolvadex 40mgs ED

I have a couple of questions, First off should I use the HCG during my pct or should I run it throughtout the entire cycle? I didn't want to run clomid, because on my first cycle Damm did it leave me depressed for about 3 weeks into my PCT, not really sure if it was the clomid but I have read that it does have that effect on some, and I didn't like that at all. Next I was thinking of throwing some IGF-LR3 into the cycle or should I wait and just run that alone in between cycles? and the next question is how should I run the proviron? I see some guys run it throughout the cycle and some run it during PCT. Thanks any input and changes would be a great help.

First off the cycle you have laid out is good, but i would run the deca for 11 weeks. Stay away from tren while running deca as they both can raise prolactin levels- not only killing your sex drive but also leaving you suceptable to prolactin gyno- a very painful type of gyno. Cabaser (dostinex) will prevent prolactin build up and keep you horny. Proviron will not help with this type of shut down because the cause is not SHBG but prolactin. Cabaser is effective at .5mg e4d. i think it would be effective to run proviron at 25mg/day to help free up the bound test and cabaser at .5 mg e4d. Also why not run t-bol for six weeks to kick off the cycle. i ran it this past cycle and loved it- no water retention, amazing pumps and nice lean gains. Optimal dose for t-bol is 50-60mg day.

As far as the HCG run it at 500iu twice per week from wk 3 right up until you start pct, but not during pct. For pct i would run nolva and clomid. If you had side effects from the clomid then try a lower dose like 50-100mg/day. Run the nolva for three to four weeks- 60mg/day the first week, 40/day the second, then 20mg/day the third and fourth if nessecary. Proviron should be run during the cycle NOT during pct. Proviron is generally run at 25-50mg/day but could be run up to a 100mg (not nessecary though.) As far as igf-1, i don't know a whole lot about it, so there are others that would have better info then i could offer. Peace.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:14 am

Bump to what Gustavo said...

For me Deca kills the libido more then anything so don't forget the Cabaser or your libido can go to hell quick...
    bearpaw992000
    bearpaw992000

Post by bearpaw992000 Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:54 am

Hey Thanks gustavo for the reply, very helpful. I will make some changes to this cycle. Thanks again
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:45 am

No prob bro, that's what roids is about!!!
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:19 am

hey bearpaw gustavo gave you some good advice.you might consider upping the deca as you are a big boy.rule of thumb is usually 2 mgs per lb of body wieght.i used deca with test cyp 2 cycles past and ran the test @ 800mgs and the deca @ 500 mgs and made very nice gains.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 am