Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Shoulder Pain

KyFarmBoy
    KyFarmBoy

Pain - Shoulder Pain Empty Shoulder Pain

Post by KyFarmBoy Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:34 am

I hope I am posting this in the correct location if not please let me know.

I am unable to increase my weight when I am doing incline bench, etc. My right shoulder starts hurting really bad after any significant weight is put onto it, etc. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most pain I have ever experienced it's around a 7-8, etc. I am also unable to lift heavy weight when doing shoulder presses, etc. Any suggestions for exercises I can do that will allow me to work my shoulders and not hurt my shoulders to badly?

I still lift heavy when I do flat bench, decline, etc. But incline bench and shoulder pressed KILL ME! Should I just tough it out and stop crying?

Thanks
    o2jumper
    o2jumper

Pain - Shoulder Pain Empty Re: Shoulder Pain

Post by o2jumper Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:21 am

definitely not. you could be experiencing bursitis in the shoulder, possibly from overtraining. i would use ice and heat for the first 48 hrs and cycle some aspirin and motrin. drop down in weight or remove that exercise altogether depending. for me, hand positioning on the bar makes a difference. also, ensure that your are lifting the weight properly. lastly, if it were me, i would go ahead and have it checked out by a doc. i would rather take time off training now if needed, vice getting injured and having to take a much longer time off. hope this helps.
    Too Small
    Too Small

Post by Too Small Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:20 am

Like o2jumper said, start by lightening up. Try different hand positions and adjust your form. I injured my shoulder 3 weeks ago. I took two weeks off. My shoulder is still hurting, but I can move the weight.
    Best bet, take a week off to try to heal, and maybe have it checked out by a doctor. Rest is the best medicine for most minor injuries.
    theflavor
    theflavor

Post by theflavor Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:19 am

deca and Dbol will help your problem.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 am