Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Best thing to do...

w000dy
VIP
VIP

Best thing to do...

Post by w000dy on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:52 am

What is the best thing to do to add more size to my upper chest. My chest workout looks like this:

Warmup- Flat BB Bench 1x15

Incline Bench 4x8
Dips 3x10
DB or Machine flies 3x12

After this I do Biceps...

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
D.K.

Re: Best thing to do...

Post by D.K. on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:21 am

incline dumbells and incline flys, I still stand by the good ole push ups as well.

later
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:56 am

I was reading in M&F the other day that a combination of both BB and DB is the best thing to do...

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:33 am

inclines,inclines and more inclines.db/bb both

VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:07 am

Would it hurt to do BB and DB inclines in the same workout?

-Brandon Lee-
69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:47 am

w000dy wrote:Would it hurt to do BB and DB inclines in the same workout?

i usually do incline presses,then do incline dumbells and incline flies then i finish it off with some decline presses.

VIP
VIP

Post by Nitrateman on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:29 am

Woody, let me stick a couple of diff kinda thoughts in your head. EVerything said on this thread is the truth, but you might want to not do flat bench and inclines both when working chest...Work the inclines with all the exercises suggested...go heavy....don't overdo the number of exercises, we're trying to build here, not do aerobic...but also you need to work your upper back to compliment your upper chest...think about it, it makes perfect sense...too many gymn bunnies have overdeveloped chest and front delts, but they can't carry them properly cause they have nor rear delt and no back depth.

my .02

Nitrateman
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:01 am

I know exactly what you mean bro, all in all I think I am pretty proportional i just think I need to bring my upper chest up a bit. My delts on the other hand, are a different story even before I started working out they always stood out more to me than anything. Especially now I feel that spot injecting with Prop has added size to them. I'm all about proportion not just one of those guys at the gym who wants big arms and a big chest.

-Brandon Lee-
TANK828

Post by TANK828 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:33 am

Try This For Now On When You Do Flat Bench Change Up Most People Bench Bringing The Bar Up And Down In Proportion With The Lower Chest This Is Where Your Change Comes In You Are Going To Do Yoir Movement In Proportion With Your Neck Instead Of Bringing It Up And Down By Your Nipples You Are Going To Do This Under Your Chin You Will Have To Use Less Weight Until You Master This But I Garentee You The Ultimate In Upper Chest Developement Do This In ConjunCtion With The Cables And You Will Se A Difference

Post by hotticex on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:18 am

i just started messing around iwht pulleys cause i had never used them before. I notice that doing high pulley crosses for my chest is not only an AWESOME pump after my chest workout, but its been making my upper chest really stick out. Plus to me they just feel really good, i can really feel it work my upper and inner chest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:33 am