7 posters

Freak out!

Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Freak out! Empty Freak out!

Post by Rulez Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:03 am

So yesterday i go to take my ineject and set it up as always that went fine....but then i went to inject and i must have hit a vein cause as soon as i asparated i pulled in a bunch of blood. I freaked out a bit but removed the syringe and changed the needle with a new sterile one. I got the air out and injected again and asparated and pulled out air. I then injected everything in but all of that happened so fast and i dont know why i freaked but i swear my BP more than doubled in the five minutes this took.

I guess you can call me a pansy at the site of blood
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Freak out! Empty Re: Freak out!

Post by 69ECLIPSE Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:34 am

You Did The Right Thing Bro
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:10 am

LOL its wierd the first few times. I freak when I build scar tissue and/or hit a vien and pull out and it bleeds like a stuck pig. or if you clip a vien on the way inand asparate air and inject and pull out and then look at youre leg to find a trail of blood thats always fun too. Part of the game unfortunately.
    NTG
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:03 am

I mean i know i did everything right...but for some reason it seemed like a blur and i started second guessing myself if i actually got the air out the second time or if i was in a muscle when i injected.

I am a pansy...simple as that. hahaha
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:36 am

It happens I remember the first time I aspirated and blood came back in the syringe. I didn't really freak was just kind of worried haha. Just withdrew, squirted the blood and air out, then changed needles. I did a delt inject one time, aspirated, no blood in the syringe. Pulled the syringe out of my arm and by the time I went to get a cotton swab I looked up and had blood running down my arm! haha
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:07 am

Rulez, panisies are nice flowers
    You did everything right...just were experiencing a lot of mixed emotions, probably the strongest of which was self preservation.

What colour pansy

Nitrateman
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:03 am

w000dy wrote:It happens I remember the first time I aspirated and blood came back in the syringe. I didn't really freak was just kind of worried haha. Just withdrew, squirted the blood and air out, then changed needles. I did a delt inject one time, aspirated, no blood in the syringe. Pulled the syringe out of my arm and by the time I went to get a cotton swab I looked up and had blood running down my arm! haha

You nicked a vien most likely. its f-n wierd for sure.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:49 am

Is it bad i didnt squirt the blood out? Well actually there is no way i could have cause it mixed with the gear. And i sure as hell wasnt gonna pour out that much Sust and Tri Tren.
    750GSXR
    750GSXR

Post by 750GSXR Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:44 pm

Rulez wrote:Is it bad i didnt squirt the blood out? Well actually there is no way i could have cause it mixed with the gear. And i sure as hell wasnt gonna pour out that much Sust and Tri Tren.

No problem bro you can push the blood back into your body it's cool. I have only aspirated and drew blood once in my leg. I have had blood run down my arm after a delt injection. I always remember what people have posted and there experiences when I am injecting so I have no surprise. I once did a quad injection and hit a nerve so I pulled out then went again and it felt a little sore so I was like let me do it again and stuck myself a third time and that was a charm. I started at the top of my quad and ended at the bottom by the time I found comfortable spot, and I didn't think twice and the whole process took less then 2 min.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:30 pm

I love when I pull the needle out and it squirts out blood like a fountain.... amazing how quickly the body patches that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm