Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Mgf

iwormser

Mgf Empty Mgf

Post by iwormser Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:19 am

Just wondering if anyone has any experience using MGF, and does it live up to they hype. I have been doing some research on it and would appreciate any first-hand experiences. Thanks.
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Mgf Empty Re: Mgf

Post by thehulk3791 Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:12 am

I have never used it but they say it is the thing in IGF that is responsible for mucle hypertrophy...I dont think it could be that great though!

Later
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:56 am

I dont know shit about it, But Like everything else its not a super drug.

later
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:41 am

D.K. wrote:I dont know shit about it, But Like everything else its not a super drug.

later

do u mean a super drug like the super family....just as IGf,slin and HGH are.....

Here is the knowledge I have aquired about MGF.

I read MGF is the main chemical or compound in IGF that induces muscle hypertrophy, but only when muslces are used with a high amount of resistance.

I also read that MGF only responds if you use heavy resistance exirsise along with a realy protein rich diet.

I dont know if MGF has the capability as IGF and HGH do for stimulateing and induces muscle hyperplasia, which is an actual splitting of cells. Hypertrophy is what occurs during weight training and steroid use, it is simply an increase in the size of muscle cells. See, after puberty you have a set number of muscle cells, and all you are able to do is increase the size of these muscle cells, you don't actually gain more. but I am not sure if MGF is able to do this were as HGH and IGF-1 are...I am interested in MGF but there has been no real scientific evidence to support it for hypertrophy nor hyperplasia...so till I get some hard evidence I will stick with steroids for my muscle hypertrophy!

Later
    THEHULK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 am