Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

UK Steroid Law

playa
    playa

steroid - UK Steroid Law Empty UK Steroid Law

Post by playa Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:48 am

Does anyone know anything about UK laws...? I have heard mix reports regarding its legal to have for personal use and to import... but illegal to sell? So if by chance i get a random house check by police and they find small amount of roids what should i expect? They better not take my gear!
    D.K.
    D.K.

steroid - UK Steroid Law Empty Re: UK Steroid Law

Post by D.K. Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:28 am

I belive it is legal to have for personal use, I do know that resale is illegal.
    Im not sure about the import thing. I would think that It would fall under the rsale, so bring in a personal amount and you should be fine.

thanks
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:13 am

playa wrote:Does anyone know anything about UK laws...? I have heard mix reports regarding its legal to have for personal use and to import... but illegal to sell? So if by chance i get a random house check by police and they find small amount of roids what should i expect? They better not take my gear!

They will throw you in the clink and try to give you distribution charges in the states. Enjoy the UK bro
    NTG
    T-Unit
    T-Unit

Post by T-Unit Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:08 am

it is legal to import or posess if it is for personal use. Keep your orders of a reasonable size and you will be ok. Importing 1000 Dbol at a time might be difficult to explain. Selling will get you banged up
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:02 am

T-Unit wrote:it is legal to import or posess if it is for personal use. Keep your orders of a reasonable size and you will be ok. Importing 1000 dbol at a time might be difficult to explain. Selling will get you banged up

Im moving anyone know how to get a decent job in the UK?
    T-Unit
    T-Unit

Post by T-Unit Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:39 am

NTG wrote:Im moving anyone know how to get a decent job in the UK?

Where are you moving from and to? Shouldnt have much trouble finding a job in the UK there is a shortage of labour. I have my own company and im currently bringing in workers from Poland. Let me know where your going to and ill see if i can help.
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:22 am

T-Unit wrote:Where are you moving from and to? Shouldnt have much trouble finding a job in the UK there is a shortage of labour. I have my own company and im currently bringing in workers from Poland. Let me know where your going to and ill see if i can help.

I was kidding I make 40k a year as a manger here. If you can get anywhere near that PM me
    NTG
    smartwater
    smartwater

Post by smartwater Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:23 am

yea ditto about the dbol. the laws very grey as you need the steroids in medinal form by law to possess them legally. this is hard to define as loads of aas are UGL. not mucch case law on it. where in uk r u NTG?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm