Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board


UK Steroid Law

Share
avatar
playa

Posts : 2
Karma : 6
Join date : 2016-02-19

UK Steroid Law

Post by playa on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:48 am

Does anyone know anything about UK laws...? I have heard mix reports regarding its legal to have for personal use and to import... but illegal to sell? So if by chance i get a random house check by police and they find small amount of roids what should i expect? They better not take my gear!
avatar
D.K.

Posts : 50
Karma : 52
Join date : 2016-06-16

Re: UK Steroid Law

Post by D.K. on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:28 am

I belive it is legal to have for personal use, I do know that resale is illegal.
Im not sure about the import thing. I would think that It would fall under the rsale, so bring in a personal amount and you should be fine.


thanks
avatar
NTG

Posts : 91
Karma : 93
Join date : 2016-02-01

Re: UK Steroid Law

Post by NTG on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:13 am

playa wrote:Does anyone know anything about UK laws...? I have heard mix reports regarding its legal to have for personal use and to import... but illegal to sell? So if by chance i get a random house check by police and they find small amount of roids what should i expect? They better not take my gear!

They will throw you in the clink and try to give you distribution charges in the states. Enjoy the UK bro
NTG
avatar
T-Unit

Posts : 6
Karma : 6
Join date : 2016-01-22

Re: UK Steroid Law

Post by T-Unit on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:08 am

it is legal to import or posess if it is for personal use. Keep your orders of a reasonable size and you will be ok. Importing 1000 Dbol at a time might be difficult to explain. Selling will get you banged up
avatar
NTG

Posts : 91
Karma : 93
Join date : 2016-02-01

Re: UK Steroid Law

Post by NTG on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:02 am

T-Unit wrote:it is legal to import or posess if it is for personal use. Keep your orders of a reasonable size and you will be ok. Importing 1000 dbol at a time might be difficult to explain. Selling will get you banged up

Im moving anyone know how to get a decent job in the UK?
avatar
T-Unit

Posts : 6
Karma : 6
Join date : 2016-01-22

Re: UK Steroid Law

Post by T-Unit on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:39 am

NTG wrote:Im moving anyone know how to get a decent job in the UK?


Where are you moving from and to? Shouldnt have much trouble finding a job in the UK there is a shortage of labour. I have my own company and im currently bringing in workers from Poland. Let me know where your going to and ill see if i can help.
avatar
NTG

Posts : 91
Karma : 93
Join date : 2016-02-01

Re: UK Steroid Law

Post by NTG on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:22 am

T-Unit wrote:Where are you moving from and to? Shouldnt have much trouble finding a job in the UK there is a shortage of labour. I have my own company and im currently bringing in workers from Poland. Let me know where your going to and ill see if i can help.

I was kidding I make 40k a year as a manger here. If you can get anywhere near that PM me
NTG
avatar
smartwater

Posts : 12
Karma : 20
Join date : 2016-03-20

Re: UK Steroid Law

Post by smartwater on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:23 am

yea ditto about the dbol. the laws very grey as you need the steroids in medinal form by law to possess them legally. this is hard to define as loads of aas are UGL. not mucch case law on it. where in uk r u NTG?

Sponsored content

Re: UK Steroid Law

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:17 pm