Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
Assassin
8ch-doubleU
6 posters

Advice needed for 1st cycle!

8ch-doubleU

cycle - Advice needed for 1st cycle! Empty Advice needed for 1st cycle!

Post by 8ch-doubleU Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:43 am

I just received my gear yesterday and before I start my cycle I would like to get as much advice as possible. I only have a few questions, but am open to any suggestions.

I'll be taking:
    500 mg of enanthate wkly (2 seperate doses of 250mg) for 12 wks
    PCT consisits of:
    clomid for 4 wks total (150 mg for wks 1 and 2, 50mg for wks 3 and 4)
    Nolvadex for the same 4 wks at 40mg all 4 wks

My questions are:
    1) Should I be taking an anti-estrogen during the cycle, or should I wait and see if any negative side effects began to occur and then began anti-es during the cycle (example: I heard hardened and/or sensitive nipples are warning signs for gyneco)??
    2) For a twelve wk cycle, what type of workout plan would be suitable for optimal results?? What I mean is, should I do heavy-low rep routines for the entire 12 wks, should I do 4wks of light-high reps and then 8wks heavy-low reps?? I usually change my entire routine every 6-8wks and just thought maybe 12wks of heavy-low might be too much, or is it??.
    3) What kind of cardio, if any, should I be doing?? Again, I want the most favorable results from the cycle and was conserned that cardio might hinder my results.

Thank you. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
    Assassin
    Assassin

cycle - Advice needed for 1st cycle! Empty Re: Advice needed for 1st cycle!

Post by Assassin Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:15 am

IMO, wait until early signs of side effects occur before taking an anti-e. Some prefer to run an anti-e throughout, while others, myself included, feel that taking an anti-e thoughout may hinder results. You've chosen a good first cycle, as you'll learn quickly how you're body will react to test. I think you'd be better served to wait for the sensitive nipples or other signs before getting out the nolva. You may also want to consider some HCG in your cycle and PCT. Better safe than sorry, and it'll help maintain your gains as it gets the boys producing quickly again as you wind down your cycle.

As far as how you should work out, I'll leave that to the more experienced bros. In my short cycle, I did heavy weight/low reps most of the time and mixed in some moderate weight/moderate reps on cable and cables and machines, depending on how I felt and what machines what was available at my gym. I'm not a big stickler for precise ways to workout, but as long as I get the results in the mirror, I just stick with what I'm doing.

The amount of cardio you'll want to do, again IMO, should be in line with your goals. If you just want to get big, do heavy weight/low reps, eat like a friggin horse, and don't concentrate too much on cardio (2-3 x's wk light cardio). If you want to gain LBM weight, eat plenty of protein and up the cardio, 5-6 x's a week. Let us know more about your goals, stats, diet etc and you'll get a lot more specific help from the experienced guys on here. The wealth of knowledge on here is priceless. And learn as much as you can from this cycle. Keep up with your progress, so you can learn to change and tweak a future cycle to get you precisely where you want to be. Congrats on your first cycle, and GOOD LUCK!
    bigworm6
    bigworm6

Post by bigworm6 Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:57 am

What are your goals, lean out, bulk up? Cycle sounds like some mass, if so, stick to reps around 4-8, heavy weight. Cardio is up to you, work it in a few days a week.
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:33 am

Big worm is right...we need to know what your goals are...once you set them down everything becomes clearer. Also, what are you doing to change and improve your diet during cycle...very very imp.

Nitrateman
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:28 am

Assassin wrote:IMO, wait until early signs of side effects occur before taking an anti-e. Some prefer to run an anti-e throughout, while others, myself included, feel that taking an anti-e thoughout may hinder results. You've chosen a good first cycle, as you'll learn quickly how you're body will react to test. I think you'd be better served to wait for the sensitive nipples or other signs before getting out the nolva.

Someone please prove to me that estrogen is needed to build muscle and as in proof I want to see the study... I have searched through thousands of studies related to estrogen and I have yet to find one that relates estrogen to building muscle and belive me I have tried...  Estrogen may make you bloat and feel pumped but thats it...

Next... you can grow breast tissue ie gyno before you have signs of sorness or sensitive nipples... I know this first hand...  Once you get it forget it cause it's not going away... It may shrink a bit but it's still there...

So if estrogen doesn't build muscle and can give you gyno before you have signs of it why wouldn't you want to be safe and block it or better yet stop its formation with an AI like Aroma that also doesn't change your cholesterol profile... Excess estrogen raises SHBG too
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:22 am

Visions wrote:
    Assassin wrote:IMO, wait until early signs of side effects occur before taking an anti-e. Some prefer to run an anti-e throughout, while others, myself included, feel that taking an anti-e thoughout may hinder results. You've chosen a good first cycle, as you'll learn quickly how you're body will react to test. I think you'd be better served to wait for the sensitive nipples or other signs before getting out the nolva.

Someone please prove to me that estrogen is needed to build muscle and as in proof I want to see the study... I have searched through thousands of studies related to estrogen and I have yet to find one that relates estrogen to building muscle and belive me I have tried...  Estrogen may make you bloat and feel pumped but thats it...

Next... you can grow breast tissue ie gyno before you have signs of sorness or sensitive nipples... I know this first hand...  Once you get it forget it cause it's not going away... It may shrink a bit but it's still there...

So if estrogen doesn't build muscle and can give you gyno before you have signs of it why wouldn't you want to be safe and block it or better yet stop its formation with an AI like Aroma that also doesn't change your cholesterol profile... Excess estrogen raises SHBG too

the only sh*t I have heard about how estrogen haveing an anabolic effect is that with the effects of estrogen the androgen receptors open more and are more suseptable to test.

but that is just a rumor I heard.

Later
    THEHULK
    8ch-doubleU

Post by 8ch-doubleU Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 am

First of all, thank you guys for taking the time to give me advice. I haven't started the cycle yet, but my goals are just to bulk and get strength. I dont really have any limits or set weight to gain, just as much as possible from this cycle. I'm not sure what all info you guys need about me but: I currently weigh 190 lbs (my average weight before I began lifting was 175lbs), I'm 5'10", 28 yrs old, i dont know my bf% but im fairly lean. I eat around 4000 calories a day, 6-7 meals. My diet is strict, but not down to exact %'s strict. I make sure and get around 300+ gms of protein, eat only whole wheat grains and pastas, veggies, good fats, etc. - take multi-vitamins- flax-seed- -aminos -glucosamin- and creatine tabs. So Nitrateman, other than increasing my protein and overall caloric intake, I have't really planned on doing much more for my diet during the cycle. Again, any advice in any area will be greatly appreciated, and all that you guys have already given is definitely sinking in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:41 pm