Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
gustavo77
bigworm6
6 posters

Drinking Or Zanax?

bigworm6
    bigworm6

Drinking Or Zanax? Empty Drinking Or Zanax?

Post by bigworm6 Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:19 am

Well i know drinking is def. bad on the liver, and ive taking a zanax once before...is taking one zanax easier on the body then beer is?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Drinking Or Zanax? Empty Re: Drinking Or Zanax?

Post by gustavo77 Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:07 am

Zanax is a benzodiazapine and the liver detoxifies benzos and alcohol the same way. Now will 1 tab of Zanax stress the liver the way that say 6-10 drinks will, probably not. Now if you take a Zanax for anxiety etc one, once a day or once every couple of days then it should not be a problem. The thing is are you running any oral AAS at this time?? Cause that would make a slight difference. To me if you are taking them in moderation and as prescribed then you should be fine, but if you are abusing them which I don't believe you are, then that would put stress on your liver. I would definately run this by your doc next time you see him/her though and get your liver tested. Peace.
    bigworm6
    bigworm6

Post by bigworm6 Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:40 am

naw bro not on AAS. I dont drink a lot, maybe once every 2 weeks, but i was debating wether to just take one tab and feel the same way or better then 8-10 drinks..
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:21 am

The real question is why do you have the need to feel drunk or under the influance of a substance?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:15 am

I agree with DK, in my post i clearly stated if it was for a medical condition, like anxiety or panic disorder. I have an anxiety disorder but i do not take benzos or sedatives, i take another medication that is non-narcotic. I don't like to feel medicated. Not trying to lechure you bro, but mabe take a look at WHY you need to take them like DK said. If it is a legitimate medical reason then cool, if not, mabe you need to look at that. We are all brothers here, just lookin' out for ya. Peace.
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:51 am

D.K. wrote:The real question is why do you have the need to feel drunk or under the influance of a substance?

I was questioning the same thing.

Why would you even consern doing these while on AAS and even while off!

Later
    THEHULK
    bigworm6
    bigworm6

Post by bigworm6 Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:36 am

I understand where yall are coming from, but i do accaionsly have some drinks every once in awhile, like i said, maybe once every 2 weeks, and thats maybe 2 weeks, but i was just consdering the drawbacks of the 2 substances.
    bigworm6
    bigworm6

Post by bigworm6 Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:23 am

k, i keep going back to this thread and re reading my question, and it sounds horrible the way i put it. Basically, i was wanting to drink for the 4th of july, have a good time so on and so fourth, and i was debating wether to drink some beer, or take a pill, i dont like the fact of taking a pill to get messed up, but if its HEALTHIER for me then drinking beer, then why not, even though its not healthy at all, so this thread came off the wrong way and im sorry about that, but just figured ide make that clear, just seeing if i had to choose one of those for one night, witch one would be better..
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:24 am

bigworm6 wrote:k, i keep going back to this thread and re reading my question, and it sounds horrible the way i put it. Basically, i was wanting to drink for the 4th of july, have a good time so on and so fourth, and i was debating wether to drink some beer, or take a pill, i dont like the fact of taking a pill to get messed up, but if its HEALTHIER for me then drinking beer, then why not, even though its not healthy at all, so this thread came off the wrong way and im sorry about that, but just figured ide make that clear, just seeing if i had to choose one of those for one night, witch one would be better..

Well considerin zanax is pharmacutical 1 use probably isnt that bad or even as bad as drinking 10 beers.

but I still dont recommend either way.

and c'mon its ok to have a few drinks here and there..4th of july go for it.

Later
    THEHULK
    lilsmurf
    lilsmurf

Post by lilsmurf Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:09 am

Ok 1st if the xanax is not prescribed for you, you don't need to mess with it. Xanax can be addictive. I know because i pass out meds at my job and i read up on everything that i pass out so that i can be aware of sides. If you want to have a few drinks on the 4th have them imo i believe that would be safer for you just be responsible. If you feel like you are going to get drunk or tipsy? then have an alternate way of getting home. Designated driver, cab whatever. Just be safe and have a good time
    lilsmurf
    kanewilliam333

Post by kanewilliam333 Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:05 pm

when should this one try for the first timer?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content