Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

How long do you wait to start your next cycle?

apgomez3

How long do you wait to start your next cycle? Empty How long do you wait to start your next cycle?

Post by apgomez3 Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:45 am

I took my last Test Enan shot last week, of a 10 week Test Enan and EQ cycle, and getting ready to start my PCT next week. How long should I wait until my next cycle?
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

How long do you wait to start your next cycle? Empty Re: How long do you wait to start your next cycle?

Post by pincrusher Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:35 am

the general consensusnis to be off for as long as you were on to allow your body to recover completely from the cycle. if you want to start next cycle sooner than that i would recommend getting a bloodtest done first to ensure things are back to normal(should get one anyway just for general health issues)
    BuffD
    BuffD

How long do you wait to start your next cycle? Empty Re: How long do you wait to start your next cycle?

Post by BuffD Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:59 am

If you aren't a competitor then wait for at least 8 weeks. Start counting the 8 weeks once your PCT is finished. Let your body heal up and go back to normal. Keep your diet in check, get in alot of protein, rest, train hard, get a little extra recovery time and you won't need to worry about losing much of your gains at all.
    apgomez3

Post by apgomez3 Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:39 am

Thanks bros...
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:19 am

I have to stress the blood work as it will be the true indicator of your PCT working as it should.

If you start too soon you will have to use more as the receptors will be less than 100%

Also it is smart to NOT run the same cycle again and use a different one for best results.
    apgomez3

Post by apgomez3 Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:19 pm

I really like the Test Enan and EQ cycle I just finished. When you mean change my gear, can I use Cypionate instead of Test Enan and use EQ again for my next cycle or change both completely?
    Medallo1

Post by Medallo1 Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:08 pm

You are better off changing both so your body is totally shocked with the diff. chemical structures....This will give you more opportunity to gain more with the next cycle....
    And trying new things also lets you see what your body reacts to best, rmemeber, not everyone grows the smae amt with the same product, everyone reacts differenlty to different things....
    apgomez3

Post by apgomez3 Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:46 pm

I really liked the results from Test Enan and EQ. What would you guys recommend for my next cycle? (I am not a big fan of deca. I have tried it before though.)
    Medallo1

Post by Medallo1 Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:21 pm

What is your experience/how many cycles you done? Recommending types of gear really depends on the goals you are trying to achieve, let us know what your stats are, how many cycles you done in your exp., what your goals are for this cycle to give a better reccomendation.
    apgomez3

Post by apgomez3 Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:53 pm

I am 29 yrs old, 6'2 200lbs, I have just finished my third cycle. my latest cycle was test enan and eq for 10 weeks. I was very happy with the gains I got from this cycle and would like maintain it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:16 am