Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

8 Week Cutter

Beezie
    Beezie

8 Week Cutter Empty 8 Week Cutter

Post by Beezie Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:46 am

Hey guys,

Just about finished my bulking cycle and am already starting to plan my second cycle,  an 8 week cutter, which I plan to start in Late september early October. I am currently weighing 235lbs and bf is 16%. Between now and when I start my cutting cycle I plan to lose as much body fat as possible naturally through diet and cardio. My plan is to get to 9 - 10% by xmas

My cutting cycle look like this

Weeks 1 - 8 75mg Test Prop ED ( 525 Test Prop PW)
    Weeks 1 - 8 200mg Primobol 100 PW
    Weeks 1 - 6 30mg Anavar ED  0r 50mg Tbol ED ?
    Weeks 1 - 8 50mg proviron ED ?
    Weeks 1 - 8 ECA Stack

What do you guys think, I would love to get some feedback off you guys who have had some experience with cutting cycles. Would running Tbol be OK, I would like to give Anavar a go only problem is its price, if i have the $$$ at the time of ordering I think I will go Anavar. Also should I run proviron with this cycle?

Thanks for the feedback guys and please post any other cycle sugestions

Beezie
    Beezie
    Beezie

8 Week Cutter Empty Re: 8 Week Cutter

Post by Beezie Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:20 am

Bumping this....

What do you think of this cutting cycle?
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:12 am

I personally dont like the sound of cutting while on aas...don t get me wrong you can get ripped on aas but I think you would show much greater results with a mild anabolic and a ECA or clen and t3 combo....

the reason I dont ;like the idea of cutting while on gear is do to the fact..that when you cut u have to eat a hypocaloric diet (burning more cals. than ur taking in) thus makeing the gear not very effective-think about it gear promotes protein synthisis so u need lots of food I dont wamt to go in dpth with this, I think you catch my drift.

if I were to cut with gear I would do t3 and clen also using a mild anabolic like primobolan.
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:09 am

Thanks for the feedback Hulk, compleatley understand what your saying. I am not really looking for much in size gains during my cytting cycle just want to hang on to what muscle mass I have during the dieting/cardio phase. I will definatley run an ECA stack during the cycle, but am not to keen to use t3 and or clen. If I was a competitive BB I would use them but I am not so I think I will give them a miss.

Been having a look around at other cutting cycles and found this one posted by D.K.

1-10 50mg var a day
    1-10 200mg test cyp a week
    1-10 500mg primo a week

I think this looks like a nice option for a cutting cycle, think I am going to go with this. Although I might lower the var to 30mg a day and the primo to 300mg?

Open to any more suggestions
    RoidRod
    RoidRod

Post by RoidRod Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:06 am

How boutt this one bro,

100mg test prop Eod
    75mg tren A EODd
    40mg tbol per day

You can stilll add the primo if yyou like. I would not use cyp as a cutting drug.
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:44 am

RoidRod wrote:How boutt this one bro,

100mg test prop Eod
    75mg tren A EODd
    40mg tbol per day

You  can stilll add the primo  if yyou like. I would not use cyp as a cutting  drug.        

Hey Bro,

Thanks for the suggestion, it looks like a soild cycle. I am still tossing up between cyp or prop, I know prop is said to be better for cutting as is fast acting and some report less water retention etc only thing that puts me off is the frequency and reports of painful injections, guess I can over come those by cutting it with grapeseed oil. Cyp also works out a little cheaper.

As for the Tren A, I am not keen on using it as this is only my second cycle and many advise not to use until one is more experienced, I have heard it can have some nasty sides.

Thanks
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:43 am

Hey beezie, i've read that primo is one of the only steriods that will give you gains on a calorie reduced diet, so yes bump the primo bro. Cycle looks good, as far as prop versus cyp, i'll let the more experience gents comment on that. But definately looks good bro. Peace.
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:39 am

gustavo77 wrote:Hey beezie, i've read that primo is one of the only steriods that will give you gains on a calorie reduced diet, so yes bump the primo bro. Cycle looks good, as far as prop versus cyp, i'll let the more experience gents comment on that. But definately looks good bro. Peace.

Thanks bro, yeah in D.Ks post he mentioned that he was on a calorie restricted diet and still making good gains with primo
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:34 am

Ya bro 300mg of primo seems to be the threshold for gains and keep in mind that the last batch of DP primo tested at 150mg per/ml, so if thats the case then 3cc/week would be like 450mg..woooooo. I really like that cycle 200mg of test and mabe keep the var at 40mg... Awesome cutter bro..peace.
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:12 am

gustavo77 wrote:Ya bro 300mg of primo seems to be the threshold for gains and keep in mind that the last batch of DP primo tested at 150mg per/ml, so if thats the case then 3cc/week would be like 450mg..woooooo.  I really like that cycle 200mg of test and mabe keep the var at 40mg... Awesome cutter bro..peace.

HAHA yeah thats what made me consider primo....but like I said u dont have to gear it up to get ripped and gain alittle size...

I would like the idea of 300-400mg/primo a week
    and 250mg/test e a week.

sounds like a good basic cutter to me-also like u said run an ECA stack with it but if u are going to do that I would just use tbol and do an ECA stack because if u are going to do test e and primo the ECA will make u burn off so many extra cals makeing the gear not very effective (although this can be looked at in many different aspects) so I would suggest doing the ECA with just tbol for a cutter or do a test e and primo stack for like 8 weeks then after PCT cut with an ECA (u could also shread up alittle on the test and primo) I like the idea of doing the test and primo then PCT and cut with ECA sounds great to me...thats what I am about to do but not doing test and primo mine is test and tbol **gustavo got me set on this**.

ok thats just my idea,
    later beezie
    THEHULK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:49 pm