gustavo77
Rulez
fitz2039
8 posters

First Cycle

fitz2039

First Cycle Empty First Cycle

Post by fitz2039 Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:06 am

What do u guys think about my first cycle. This is what i was thinking about. Trenbolone enth.200wk,Test enth 250wk, andWinnie 150wk
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

First Cycle Empty Re: First Cycle

Post by Rulez Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:37 am

What are you stats? What are your goals? How long you plan on running this? What does your PCT look like?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:21 am

Tren is not for first time users, especially tren enathate bro. If you start to experience sides from the tren which can be harsh for some people you'll have to deal for a good two to three weeks before it is out of your system, due to the long ester. Also, IMHO winny is not really a good drug for first time users either, it can dry out your joints making you susceptable to injuries. For a first cycle most knowledgable people will recommend a test only cycle, with mabe a mild oral like t-bol thrown in there. Initially it is best to give us more info on your stats, goals etc, then we can point you in the right direction. Peace.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:07 am

gustavo77 wrote:Tren is not for first time users,

BIG BUMP......i missed that he said it is his first cycle. Listen to Gustavo and stick with a test only cycle.
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:42 am

Im using 500mg sust and 200mg deca and seeing good results week two now and gained 10lbs so far listen to the more experianced guys give them your stats and they will give you some good info. later bro
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:28 pm

gustavo77 wrote:Tren is not for first time users, especially tren enathate bro. If you start to experience sides from the tren which can be harsh for some people you'll have to deal for a good two to three weeks before it is out of your system, due to the long ester. Also, IMHO winny is not really a good drug for first time users either, it can dry out your joints making you susceptable to injuries. For a first cycle most knowledgable people will recommend a test only cycle, with mabe a mild oral like t-bol thrown in there. Initially it is best to give us more info on your stats, goals etc, then we can point you in the right direction. Peace.

to add to this tren shuts u down extremely bad making pct hell and for the first timer were as u have never roided before and u have never had a major shut down like this it is quite possible that it could take a month or 2 to get ur test levels back to normal even with proper pct.

and bro why are ur dosages so low
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:24 pm

bro I say do the cycle gustavo is doing man..He has been talling me his gains are amazing with some fantastic pumps..

now what was it again gustavo test e 500mg/week weeks 1-10 then weeks 1-5 40mg of tbol a day...well something like that I am sure he will correct me
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:09 pm

bump to all the fella's on this one,bad first cycle!!tren and winny shouldn't be used for a first cycle.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:53 pm

To me you have the right idea with the dosage for each,,, low dose Test with a non aromatising steroid= less negative sides ... That cycle would work fine Except that Tren can cause problems and I think your first cycle should be simple without complications... Even though I prefer low dose Test with every cycle I think you should experience a moderate dose of Test to see how you react...

Test only
    Test + Tbol
    Test + EQ

I would pick Test + Tbol

When you are ready for Tren I will walk you through it...
    fitz2039

Post by fitz2039 Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:17 am

I would like some advice on how i should stack my first cycle. I started two weeks ago taking trenbolone enanthate 200mg/week and then test enanthate 250mg/week. I'm going into my third week and i was wondering if i should stop taking the test and start taking 150mg/week of winstrol to get a more ripped look. I dont want any strong side effects from the test and i know that the trenbolone can increase the estrogenic effects of other steroids. I have also read that the first cycle should be a bulker cycle, but my body make up is more of a bulky build. I am not new to lifting but this time around I'm trying to get a more cut look, because in the past i was lifting for pure strength for football. I'm 6'tall and weigh 265lbs 16% body fat and 27 years old. Any advice would be great. Sorry if this message is way too long.
    Thanks
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:13 am

You need the Test so dont stop it...

You don't need winny...
    Next you will only get ripped when you loose the fat and thats about diet and cardio and not really steroids...

Finally by the questions you asked it tells me you didn't research enough... You only have one body so you better treat it right and learn everything you can...

I would be taking Cabaser with that cycle...
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:00 am

Visions wrote:You need the Test so dont stop it...

You don't need winny...
    Next you will only get ripped when you loose the fat and thats about diet and cardio and not really steroids...

Finally by the questions you asked it tells me you didn't research enough... You only have one body so you better treat it right and learn everything you can...

I would be taking Cabaser with that cycle...

Big Bump to Visions...

Taking Tren E, want ing to drop test in replacement for whinny....who/what put these thoughts into your head?

Forget the whinny and stick with the Test and Tren. I hope you have atleast researched a PCT and have one in place. Be careful with the Tren bro.
    fz1

Post by fz1 Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:02 am

Keep the cycle as it is no need to change it. Tren isnt really a first cycle choice but its to late for that but on a good note you are using low doses. Id just work out diet and try to lean out.

Tren is going to give you more side then test ever will tren is a very strong compound.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 am