Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
MdTNT
dytasolo
6 posters

Which would you do?

dytasolo
    dytasolo

Which would you do? Empty Which would you do?

Post by dytasolo Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:55 pm

If you had 30 ml of Test E (250mg/ml) and 30 ml of EQ (200mg/ml) would you:

A- Test E @ 500/week for 15 weeks
    EQ @ 400/week for 15 weeks

OR

B- Test E @ 625/week for 12 weeks
    EQ @ 500/week for 12 weeks

Other answers are welcome as well.
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Which would you do? Empty Re: Which would you do?

Post by MdTNT Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:49 am

I guess i would want to know how big i was and what my past experience was before i made a decision...or expected any one else to give me there opinion.....i would not want to get the wrong advice so more info would be better....drop us your stats bro....

I am not trying to sopund rude or be a smart ass bro but i cant answer that with what you wnat, i wouldn't do either but that is me based on my history and stats. Now, if you wre to give us a bit more info on yourself and such then maybe it would be easier...such as what you are trying to achieve....M-
    dytasolo
    dytasolo

Post by dytasolo Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:20 am

I threw this post up last night quickly. No need to apologize for wanting vital information before you respond. That is what makes this forum the best, people here actually care..

Stats:

5'9"
    184 lbs
    12% BF

This would be third cycle. 1st was bulker, (500mg Test E/week for 12 weeks, 30 mg Dbol/day for 4 weeks.

Second was cutter: 550mg/week Adropen for 12 weeks, 400mg EQ/week for 12 weeks.

I went from 20% BF to 12%. 168lbs to 184lbs currently. Was nearly 190lbs after bulker. I would like to add lean mass now.
    Chuck
    Chuck

Post by Chuck Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:11 am

I would go with option A. I think you'd see better results over time particularly with EQ.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:45 am

i would choose option A. if you could maybe add t-bol in the cycle for 5-6 weeks
    kfathi14
    kfathi14

Post by kfathi14 Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:21 am

not to sound like ass, but i would just get 1 more vial of each (or amps)...even if you have to wait a week longer to start, it's worth it to have a better cycle.
    booz

Post by booz Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:58 am

option A but i would either run the test one week longer or stop the EQ a week early at 14,this way if you are using clomid therapy for your pct everythin will be lined up to start 14 days after your last shot of enanthate..............
    dytasolo
    dytasolo

Post by dytasolo Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:50 am

kfathi14 wrote:not to sound like ass, but i would just get 1 more vial of each (or amps)...even if you have to wait a week longer to start, it's worth it to have a better cycle.

Not sure I understand what you are saying. Are you saying that you would run the higher weekly dosage for 15 weeks (Test E @ 625/week, EQ @ 500/week ) instead of 12?
    dytasolo
    dytasolo

Post by dytasolo Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:46 am

booz wrote:option A but i would either run the test one week longer or stop the EQ a week early at 14,this way if you are using clomid therapy for your pct everythin will be lined up to start 14 days after your last shot of enanthate..............

I have clomid now and will order HCG and Nolva with the gear. I also have 2ml extra Test E from earlier cycle left over. So following your advice, I could run the test one week longer to get the timing lined up.
    kfathi14
    kfathi14

Post by kfathi14 Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:39 am

dytasolo wrote:Not sure I understand what you are saying. Are you saying that you would run the higher weekly dosage for 15 weeks (Test E @ 625/week, EQ @ 500/week ) instead of 12?

yea...i thought you had only a limited amount and had to make the best with what you have on stock.  a little confusion.

but if that isn't the issue, i think you really should go by how your body responds to cycle durations. personally, after week 12 on a cycle as i get into weeks 13-15, i'm not really gaining much...in fact i'm pretty much holding steady.  my best gains come starting week 3 usually when everything starts kicking in, all the way until about 10 weeks or so. its becuase the system is so shocked...that is just GROWS and grows.
    so that is where i peak and make the best gains.  alot of bodybuilders are like this.  
    i think that after 12 weeks the body really starts to adhere to the hormones and dosages its getting and won't give you nearly the same results as say 5 weeks in.

good luck
    p.s. good choices on the stack. test enanthate and EQ, go great together, you're gonna make some big solid gains.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:31 pm