Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Can i Mix HCG In a Sterile

ilfz

Can i Mix HCG In a Sterile

Post by ilfz on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:44 am

Can i mix HCG - 1500iu amp & solution vials straight into the sterile or do i need a vial to mix them ...

i`m askin this cuz i really didnt order any vials to mix this in, and pct is coming up in 2 weeks.

also can i just get slin pins in a pharmacy store in the ny/nj area or do i need a prescription for them, cuz i heard its easier to do it with a slin pin sub Q injection

let me know guys, thanks

ynot_5_0

Re: Can i Mix HCG In a Sterile

Post by ynot_5_0 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:42 am

ilfz wrote:Can i mix HCG - 1500iu amp & solution vials straight into the sterile or do i need a vial to mix them ...

i`m askin this cuz i really didnt order any vials to mix this in, and pct is coming up in 2 weeks.

also can i just get slin pins in a pharmacy store in the ny/nj area or do i need a prescription for them, cuz i heard its easier to do it with a slin pin sub Q injection

let me know guys, thanks

ou don't have to use slin pins to do sub-Q injections.  You can use a regular barrel and get some 5/8" needles.  Or you can also shoot it intramuscular.
Rulez
VIP
VIP

Post by Rulez on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:28 am

I am not sure if there are any around you but if you look up "Feed Store" in the yellow pages you can buy slin pins from there. Or just order offline. researchlabsupply.com has them for sheap and they ship very fast.

I would also order some sterile vials from research lab supply to mix it in so you can safely store it in the fridge. Leaving it in a cracked open amp doesnt seem like the smartest thing to do.
NTG

Post by NTG on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:10 am

ilfz wrote:Can i mix HCG - 1500iu amp & solution vials straight into the sterile or do i need a vial to mix them ...

let me know guys, thanks

mix the water/solution in the amp and load youre pins and stor them in the fridge.
NTG
Visions
VIP
VIP

Post by Visions on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:07 am

NTG wrote:mix the water

/solution in the amp and load youre pins and stor them in the fridge.
NTG
That's what you do...

Thinking of Testosterone Replacement Therapy, called TRT? ...

You've come to the right place for that type of questions...
Rulez
VIP
VIP

Post by Rulez on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:56 am

Visions wrote:That's what you do...

I was under the impression it was best to store it in a sterile vial and in the fridge. I have read on here repeatidly that it isnt a good idea to front load your pins.

ilfz

Post by ilfz on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:43 am

thanks for all ur replies guys... i guess its best to go with rulez advice, justy go to researchlabsupply.com, and the supplies there are really cheap and he showed me exactly what to get ... thanks again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:44 am