Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Cycle Help / Advice

Aaron
    Aaron

cycle - Cycle Help / Advice Empty Cycle Help / Advice

Post by Aaron Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 am

Winstrol tabs I know are not as good as injecting it but on a scale of 1 to 10 how are the tabs?

Also do I need to take the tabs every day or every other day? I am 6ft 4 and 240lbs so should I take around 20mg a day or every other day? I am looking to increase mass. I am also on deca and sustanon I shoot them together 2 times a week. Should I shoot the sustanon 3 times a week instead of twice a week?

I have hit a wall and am not gaining any size and would like to add at least 20 more lbs before I end my cycle. I am about 8 weeks into a 16 week cycle. I will be be starting 5000iu's a week of HCG for 3 weeks as soon as it arrives, does this sound right?

Thanks everyone,

Aaron
    BiggerISBetter
    BiggerISBetter

cycle - Cycle Help / Advice Empty Re: Cycle Help / Advice

Post by BiggerISBetter Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:08 am

Aaron, virtually everyone here is better qualified than I am to answer this, but some things they might ask right away are:

how much Deca and sustanon? I'm talking mg's, not frequency of injections.

what gains did you make so far, before hitting the wall

any previous cycle experience? Specifics?
    suprmn24
    suprmn24

Post by suprmn24 Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:04 am

Aaron wrote:Winstrol tabs I know are not as good as injecting it but on a scale of 1 to 10 how are the tabs?

Also do I need to take the tabs every day or every other day?  I am 6ft 4 and 240lbs so should I take around 20mg a day or every other day?  I am looking to increase mass.  I am also on deca and sustanon I shoot them together 2 times a week.  Should I shoot the sustanon 3 times a week instead of twice a week?

I have hit a wall and am not gaining any size and would like to add at least 20 more lbs before I end my cycle.  I am about 8 weeks into a 16 week cycle.  I will be be starting 5000iu's a week of HCG for 3 weeks as soon as it arrives, does this sound right?

Thanks everyone,

Aaron        

you actually at your size should be takin 50 mgs of winny daily....do the adropen/deca mon-thurs...or do smaller amounts m-w-f...to get a better effect from the fast acting test in the andro..either will work fine...dont worry about weight...look in the mirror to gauge your progress..that will tell you more then the scale ever could..THE SCALE IS THE DEVIL!!!
    UFC

Post by UFC Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:46 am

Aaron wrote:Winstrol tabs I know are not as good as injecting it but on a scale of 1 to 10 how are the tabs?

Also do I need to take the tabs every day or every other day?  I am 6ft 4 and 240lbs so should I take around 20mg a day or every other day?  I am looking to increase mass.  I am also on deca and sustanon I shoot them together 2 times a week.  Should I shoot the sustanon 3 times a week instead of twice a week?

I have hit a wall and am not gaining any size and would like to add at least 20 more lbs before I end my cycle.  I am about 8 weeks into a 16 week cycle.  I will be be starting 5000iu's a week of HCG for 3 weeks as soon as it arrives, does this sound right?

Thanks everyone,

Aaron            

I would take a minimum of 50mgs of winny each day. You are really not going to see much of a difference from the oral over the injectable. I find that I hold more water with the injectable and prefer winny in a tab. As for the deca, you can inject twice a week, preferrabley every three days to keep your plasma levels from dropping and shooting all over the place. The same applies to the test. If you want consistant blood levels the test should be shot each day, or every other day. I always prefer small injections each day.
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:39 am

Bump to UFC. Most people make the mistake of underdosing their oral winny, when in fact it should be taken at the exact same dosage as its liquid form.'

50 mgs of winny is 50 mgs of winny

Nitrateman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:49 pm