First Cycle Help

Spun4u
    Spun4u

First Cycle Help Empty First Cycle Help

Post by Spun4u Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:21 am

Ok well Will be the first one to point out that I am indeed a Newb
    My stats are Age:25, Weight:135(yah thats why i am here) Height: 5'5
    Lifting serious for 6 yrs
    I have done plenty of research and have some pretty realistic goals, but before I was to start I just wanted some last bit of Help, Tips

Everyone says that If your going to do your first cycle It has to be bulk...Fine, however my goals are basically this I Want to keep the Lean Look that I have right now while gaining mass... you know the beach look i guess, I dont really perfer the smooth muscle look you achieve after your typical bulking cycle, so i was thinking maybe a Lean Bulk with Hopes to gain 15 would be nice, with little fat gain or some that will just have to be cardio-ed off...
    With all this in mind i need help making that first cycle, I have read most of those E-books floating around on the internet but its had to determine the amount i should take factoring in my size....

I see everyone basically bashes on the Winstol, Deca - sustanon 250 cycles
    with this being the case what would be a good lean bulk cycle. good mass gains but to overall achieve that Hard Ripped look, of course keeping the everyother day cardio rule in with a good diet
    So if can anyone could give me some advice it would be really appreciated
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

First Cycle Help Empty Re: First Cycle Help

Post by gustavo77 Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:10 am

Well bro , whether you bulk or cut, it really depends on your diet rather than the type of gear you are using. Although, it is true that some types of gear are better for cutting. For your first cycle, which I am doing now, I will suggest to you what was suggested to me. Testosterone. Test and an oral (t-bol provides some nice lean gains with out bloat.).

Try this:

wk 1-12: Test enathate or cyponate 400-500mg/wk
    wk 1=5: T-bol (turanabol) 40-60mg/day.

PCT starts week 14.(if you don't know what this is them read the pct section)

Days 1-7 60mg nolva/day, 100mg clomid/day
    Days 8-14 40mg nolva/day,100mg clomid/day
    Days 15-21 20mg nolva/day, 50 mg clomid/day

Take HCG 500iu's per week, weeks 4-13

Good luck!
    Spun4u
    Spun4u

Post by Spun4u Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:54 am

Thanks,
    so basically this is like a combination of the 2, bulking but since its t bol there is less bloat and at the same time i will stay cut and get harder, more ripped

Also all that you listed, one cycle correct then i do the PCT after all the was listed
    anyone else have some suggestions
    Thank you
    igor
    igor

Post by igor Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:32 am

yea it all boils down to your diet...for your first cycle...just run either test cyp or enathate at 400-500mg a wk. Have nolva or arimidex on hand if you start to bloat and or see signs of gyno!
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:31 pm

You will definately stay harder and with less bloat with the t-bol, all the benefits of d-bol without the bloat. And bump igor have extra nolvadex on hand incase you start to get signs of gyno. Proviron is also a great drug for bloat and estrogen sides, plus it free up bound test...free test makes you horny!!
    Spun4u
    Spun4u

Post by Spun4u Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:09 pm

Yah that is a good call, but with the Proviron do you recomend the in place of the Nolva or still take the Nolva for the first 21 days, then what like take the Proviron ofter two weeks from day 21 so that it goes from week 6 - 12 or? lol
    I am just trying to Figure out all that this cycle would call for...
    and it would just be 6000mg of Test, 1750mg of t-bol, 1750 of clomid, 850mg of Nolva... and then is that it or what with the Proviron and thats all right lol
    (well not including PCT)
    Thanks guys, really appreciated
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:51 pm

Take proviron from week 1-12 bro, at 25mg per day (half a tab if you are getting bd proviron). Keep the nolva on hand and take it only if your nipples get sensitve or if you are prone to gyno take 10mg/each night.
    zambon
    zambon

Post by zambon Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:37 pm

At your stats i wouldnt worry about smooth muscles being a issue. its hard to gain 15 pounds of just muscle, otherwise we all would do "lean mass" cycles. I would suggest a few cycles to gain some base and then trim off what you dont want to, otherwise im afraid you will be diappointed. Dont be afraid to get some fat I think youll be happier with a mass cycle fisrt and go from there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:18 am