Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Honey for Health and Muscle Building

Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Honey for Health and Muscle Building Empty Honey for Health and Muscle Building

Post by Dr. Steroids Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:42 am

Honey is a great pre-workout food. Its unrefined sugars are easily absorbed into the body, while its simple carbohydrates provide an excellent source of energy without any of the artificial preservatives, colorings or sweeteners found in commercial energy drinks and gels.

Many varieties of honey contain friendly bacteria that help to combat different illnesses and disorders. Honey also contains iron, an essential protein component for metabolism, which the body needs to produce red blood cells.

It's a good source of vitamin B6, which plays a major role in producing hemoglobin and cells in our immune system. It's packed with manganese, which ensures healthy bone structures by helping to build essential enzymes and aiding with the absorption of calcium.

Honey is great in post-workout protein shakes for growing insulin ranges. Honey also offers further anti-oxidant results to the physique, generating it doubly beneficial for bodybuilders in that all-important recovery window subsequent a workout.
    Johnny Bretz

Honey for Health and Muscle Building Empty Reply

Post by Johnny Bretz Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:39 am

I our country (in East Europe) we prefer eating honey for healing different diseases. But firstly I hear about pre workout, so I try to do like this))
    Marc Goodwen

Honey for Health and Muscle Building Empty Re: Honey for Health and Muscle Building

Post by Marc Goodwen Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:49 am

Myself even didn't heard about this. But if this could help then I would like to try. Thanks for sharing.
    heliosmusic
    heliosmusic

Honey for Health and Muscle Building Empty Re: Honey for Health and Muscle Building

Post by heliosmusic Sat May 27, 2017 4:02 am

My school application essay focused on it and many bodybuilders still think that all fast-digesting carbs will make them fat. But honey has been shown to be a highly efficient source of carbohydrates for the restoration of muscle glycogen. Apparently, it digests quickly, yet ultimately does not radically spike insulin levels. That means it is an ideal pre- and posttraining carb source for bodybuilders who struggle to control bodyfat levels. Use honey before or after you work out.
    Randy44

Post by Randy44 Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:48 am

I even didn't try honey for muscle building yet. And also not sure how this works for muscle building. But I would like to try legal steroids for muscle building. Did you try this before? I also visited a website already https://www.healthyselfprograms.com/top-5-legal-steroids-build-muscle-20142015/

How effective is this? Please let me know. I will wait for your reply. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 pm