Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

[source] RoidClub - Best european supplier of human grade products

RoidClub
    RoidClub

[source] RoidClub - Best european supplier of human grade products Empty [source] RoidClub - Best european supplier of human grade products

Post by RoidClub Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Who we are?

www.roidclub.com is a source for legit anabolic steroids and hgh. RC is founded by a group of industry professionals who is already experienced in supplying legit human grade products. We are trying to be different from other companies in this market in that we set respect for customer rights as our first priority. We are committed to protecting customer privacy.

We offer an alternative approach to that of our competitors, spending less money on advertising, and instead supporting the community of people here and other forums with better prices and only deliver best products with best customer service.

Here is our promise;

- We are honest about what we do; we will be straightforward in how we deal with you.
    - We will not exaggerate or over complicate our claims of value to our customers.
    - We will give you what we promise to give you.
    - If we make mistakes, we will apologize and make good.
    - If we’re ever hypocritical we will admit it, and clean up our act.
    - We will listen to you, and be honest in our replies, even if it means you won’t always like what we say.
    - We expect you to treat us the same way.
    - We always try our best to offer you the best prices possible for genuine products.
    - We will not sell any products that we are not sure about their authenticity.

We are working hard to deliver you only genuine products with best customer support. We aim to build long-term relationship with our customers. We believe that is the right way to do business.

We have access to over 7000 non-controlled products all around the world from top quality manufacturers. So if you have a special request about anti-biotics, vitamins or other products please don’t hesitate to ask.

Payment

We accept WU / Moneygram / Bitcoin payments.

Shipment and Seizures

We have very good shipping prices. Regular Registered parcel is $9.90 for world wide. Tracking codes available.

On seizure, we offer free re-ship for most countries. We don’t offer reship for Canada, Australia and New New Zealand.
    We offer express currier service that takes 1-3 days according the country. To test our services, we keep our express shipping service price very low.

We have limited time special offers to test our service and products. Genuine Rimobolan, Anapolon and Proviron for now. The prices are for limited time and stock.
    Check Special Offers

Here is voucher code for only Roids.Biz members that is valid until 2017-09-24 17:00:00

ROIDSBIZXX

This code offers +%10 discount for all products including special offers. And in same time you get free international shipping.
    So you can test our products and services.

I will be around to answer questions and help the community.

Thanks for reading

[source] RoidClub - Best european supplier of human grade products Rc-210
    DrX

[source] RoidClub - Best european supplier of human grade products Empty Re: [source] RoidClub - Best european supplier of human grade products

Post by DrX Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:17 am

I'm new here. i see this source in this board. and prices are incredible!!
    i put a small order and paid... Then i try to contact the site owner but no chance..
    i think they were just scammers but they didn't get my money from bank.. i was able to get my money back . i think this site is dead. don't send money.

Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:01 am