Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
thehulk3791
Beezie
6 posters

Looking for some advice..

Unisol

Looking for some advice.. Empty Looking for some advice..

Post by Unisol Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:58 am

I'm 20 years old, and I've got about six years of lifting under my belt at the moment. I've been avoiding using steroids until I'm 26 or so because of the ill-effects that I've heard they can have on somebody in my age group (stunted growth, lowered test levels, etc.) but I recently did a lot of research on Anavar (oxandrolone) and was wondering if it would be safe to use. I know that it is not used for mass, but is primarily used for strength, and that is actually exactly what I'm looking for. I also found that it was developed for use in women and children. If its alright for kids, it makes sense that it would be safe for someone who is 20, but sometimes things that make sense are the farthest from the truth. Hence me asking for help. Would six weeks at 40mg per day be alright? Lower perhaps? Could I add trib to this as well? Also.. I've read that anavar by DP is just a 4x concentration of oxandrolone. I was wondering if it was just as safe as regular Anavar. (Going six weeks at 10mg with that option)

Thats basically it. Everything I've read points to it being a safe option, but I want to make perfectly sure before I go for it. Any tips would be appreciated. Especially if there are any tips on other supps to use with it to increase the effectiveness without adding to the side effects. I just don't want to fuck myself up, ya know?  

Thanks in advance, fellas.  

(I heard about this board on SteroidsLive, and this is pretty much a copy of my post over there, so don't be shocked if it looks familiar. haha)
    Beezie
    Beezie

Looking for some advice.. Empty Re: Looking for some advice..

Post by Beezie Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:35 am

Hey Bro,

Sorry cant answer your question, but from what you have said and what I have heard of Anavar it does sound like a safe option for someone of your age, dont quote me on it though.  However it will shut your natural test down so you may have to run a small does of Test in your cycle (I dont think trib would be enough to boost your natural test levels)

I think it is great that you have adopted this attitude and are prepared to wait till later in life to get on the gear. It is obvious that you have put a good amount of research into Anavar and steroid useage, alot of people including myself comend you for doing this.

Good luck with the Anavar, there will def be someone on this board who has the knowledge to answer your questions

Later

Beezie
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:35 am

Unisol wrote:I'm 20 years old, and I've got about six years of lifting under my belt at the moment. I've been avoiding using steroids until I'm 26 or so because of the ill-effects that I've heard they can have on somebody in my age group (stunted growth, lowered test levels, etc.) but I recently did a lot of research on Anavar (oxandrolone) and was wondering if it would be safe to use. I know that it is not used for mass, but is primarily used for strength, and that is actually exactly what I'm looking for. I also found that it was developed for use in women and children. If its alright for kids, it makes sense that it would be safe for someone who is 20, but sometimes things that make sense are the farthest from the truth. Hence me asking for help. Would six weeks at 40mg per day be alright? Lower perhaps? Could I add trib to this as well? Also.. I've read that oxanabol by BD is just a 4x concentration of oxandrolone. I was wondering if it was just as safe as regular Anavar. (Going six weeks at 10mg with that option)

Thats basically it. Everything I've read points to it being a safe option, but I want to make perfectly sure before I go for it. Any tips would be appreciated. Especially if there are any tips on other supps to use with it to increase the effectiveness without adding to the side effects. I just don't want to fuck myself up, ya know?

Thanks in advance, fellas.

(I heard about this board on SteroidsLive, and this is pretty much a copy of my post over there, so don't be shocked if it looks familiar. haha)

Well bro as u said it will shut down your test so will any other deritive or ester of testosterone so I do recomend using anavar but u will still shut down so u need to put some test in there to make pct be better also I think without using test with var u will most likely get a limp noodle until pct is over so I highly recomend putting some test in there here is what I think would be good:

weeks 1-10-test E-500mg/week
    weeks 5-10-anavar-30-40mg/day
    followed by some good pct I stand by hcg and nolva.

But realy bro if u want some of the best first cycle gains ever dont use an oral only use injectables here is what I wish my first cycle was:

weeks1-10 test E 500mg/week
    weeks1-10 deca 400mg/week or 500mg/week
    also followed by good pct and littlerally this cycle is so simple not very expensive it is also a favored first cycle by many users I highly highly recomend.
    If I were u please do a cycle relating to this,I suppose u could use EQ instead of deca for better gains at say 400mg/week but u would have to do atleast a 13 weeks cycle wich IU dont recomend for a first novice user.
    So I say go with the test and deca cycle!
    also remember dont start pct till 2 weeks after ur last injection of test or deca due to that test E ia a long acting ester and deca is a long acting deritive.
    Also inject 2 times a week.
    And good job on doing research on stuff like this before u do it it is one of the best dissisions one can make also it can make ur first cycle a more pleasent one...Remember knoledge is power!

Later
    THEHULK
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:30 pm

Oh and ther eis one thing I forgot everyone here besides the women users that have to stay away from test will say u need to include it into ur cycle because test should always be the base of any cycle and IMO u said 6 weeks of var but I dont recomend this because for one var alone isnt a good option. for two IMO 6 week cycles arent worth anything and for three var is a safe steroid but realy isnt effective unless stacked with something else.

just a reminder.

Later
    THEHULK
    doctorwill
    doctorwill

Post by doctorwill Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Var is mild, but if you take it in high enough doses to have an effect, it will still shut you down. I stack it with various things and usually go for 80 mg a day, and I like it.

Var is great for building tendons, so it is worth it for that reason alone (though having high doses of test prevents this).

But, I would recommend you stick with glutamine, protein powder and creatine for a couple of more years until you find you can't grow any more.

Then start out easy with mild stack.
    Unisol

Post by Unisol Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Thanks a lot for the replies, guys. Its good to know that I don't come off as an uneducated Arnold wannabe.

I really would prefer to stay away from test and deca for a few more years. Besides, I'm not looking to gain mass, but mostly strength and functional power. I'm also not in this to make some crazy gains in a few weeks, but I want that I do get to be quality and as safe as possible for my body at this point. Thats why I was just looking to anavar as a possibility. Would 20mg of var be a better option as opposed to the 40mg?

Still, I'm open to all opinions and if you guys can prove that its a bad idea at this age, I'll gladly wait it out and stick with all of my natty supps. The last thing I want to do is destroy my body by accident and ignorance.
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:45 pm

Hey bro if you are hell bent on doing an oral only cycle I would recommend Turanabol.  Your strength will go up with this and it will yeild some lean mass gains.  Run it 40-50mg everyday for 7 weeks.  Like others said though I would not use an oral alone.  Since I started my cycle 7 weeks ago of Test Prop and Turanabol, my dumbell bench press has gone up 35lbs on each dumbell. With this  cycle I have gone from 185lbs - 205lbs in 7 weeks and am still as lean if not a little more lean than when I began.
    Unisol

Post by Unisol Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:16 pm

I'm not actually hell bent on anything at the moment. I'm just looking for information so I can decide what to be hell bent on. Thanks for the tips though!
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:23 am

You don't want to stunt your growth potential... Here is a study on how to maximize your growth potential...The study was for boys that weren't growing fast enough... The study did 2 things... gave the boys Test for hormone replacement and gave them Letrozole... The letrozole lowered their estrogens allowing them to grow more... The feedback for stunting growth is from estrogen levels... The letrozole made them produce more natural test even though they were being supplimented test... The lowered estrogens triggers LH to tell the testies to make more test... so while taking Letrozol their Testosterone level was higher then if they only took the replacement amount of test... Also it has been shown that Letrozole alone will make your body produce more test (53%) while keeping your estrogens low so that you don't stunt your growth... Aromasin does the exact same thing as Letrozole... plus they both bind to SHBG to increase your Free Testosterone levels

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...urcetype=HWCIT

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...act/90/12/6396
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:08 am

Visions would this not help during PCT?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 pm