Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Aromasin Dosage?

Chadly

Aromasin Dosage? Empty Aromasin Dosage?

Post by Chadly Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:17 am

I'm going to be using aromasin during my cycle to reduce the chance of gyno this time. Just wondering what the average dose is per day? Thank's!
    Beezie
    Beezie

Aromasin Dosage? Empty Re: Aromasin Dosage?

Post by Beezie Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:02 am

Bro I have been using 12.5mg eod since begining my cycle 2.5 weeks ago, not holding much water and no signs of gyno. This dose seems to be working fine for me so far. I will see how I go over the next few weeks when the test E and Deca really kicks in .

I am running 500mg test E and 400mg Deca PW plus 40mg Tbol per day.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:43 am

beezie's right on with the 12.5 mgs.if you feel you need the strongest effect you can run a tablet a day 25 mgs.the only downside to aromasin is it is not as safe on cholesterol levels as clomid/nolva and the expense of the drug!
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:36 am

69ECLIPSE wrote:beezie's right on with the 12.5 mgs.if you feel you need the strongest effect you can run a tablet a day 25 mgs.the only downside to aromasin is it is not as safe on cholesterol levels as clomid/nolva and the expense of the drug!

Hey 69Eclipse, I was under the impression that aromasin was a safe option regarding Cholesterol as it still allows the body to produce estrogen (good for Cholesterol lipdid profile) but prevents the estrogen from binding to receptors preventing bloat, gyno, etc. I found this post by Eating Machine -

The following is one of the best articles I have seen on aromsin. It is a very potent estrogen binder and IMO is really necessary on higher dose cycles. I have no experience with it on low dose cycles therfore I have no opinion on its appropriateness for such and still recommend Nolva and Proviron. Anyway, here it is.

aromasin(exemestane) is the best. this is why

both arimidex/ldex/anastrozole and femara/letrozole hurt your cholesterol. the way these 2 anti e's work is they inhibit the aromatase enzyme. by inhibiting the enzyme which converts testosterone to estrogen, you reduce or even come close to eliminating estrogen production. we need some estrogen to be healthy. the major drawback to this is without estrogen, your lipid profile gets fucked.

exemestane works differently. it does not stop the body from producing estrogen. rather, it makes it so the estrogen is unable to bind to receptors by deactivating the binding enzyme. if the estrogen cannot bind, you simply will not get bloated or get gyno. the estrogen is crippled due to exemestane. however, since the estrogen is still floating around, it will not negatively affect your lipid/cholesterol profile.

anastrozole doesnt cause a rebound effect, and neither does exemestane, but letrozole does. this means after you stop the letrozole, your estrogen rebounds and goes pretty high for a while, eventually it normalizes. you can avoid this by tapering your letro dose down before stopping it, but that is a pain in the ass. higher than normal can mess many things up post cycle when you stop. since the hpta has a feedback loop is primarily controlled by estrogen, high estrogen will tell your hpta to produce less testosterone, because it thinks the high estrogen is caused by too much testosterone. this is fact. now post cycle, dont we want to raise our test levels, not lower them? of course! so rebounds are bad. if you use letro taper the dose off to zero over a couple weeks.

fyi- nolvadex(tamoxifen) is a SERM(Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator). this means on certain tissue it can act antagonisticaly or agonistically. in the case of lipid profiles, it acts agonistically. so, running tamoxifen with your anti e's will IMPROVE your cholesterol profile even if not on cycle or using any gear or other anti e's. its just plain good for cholesterol.

one thing to keep in mind though when runing tamoxifen with letro. letro reduces blood levels of tamoxifen by over 50%. a study showed 2.5mg letro ed made nolva levels drop to 40% of what they were before adding letro. this does not mean you cant use tamoxifen with letro, it just means you need to use more, about double. 20mg of nolva will act like 8mg if running letro. so make sure you are aware of this because you will need to buy more nolva to compensate. this does not happen when mixing tamoxifen with anastrozole or exemestane, it only hppens with letro.

also, many people and myself experince a reduction of libido on letro. this doesnt happen w/ ldex or exmestane as far as i know, and in my own experience, and ive run all 3 quite a bit.

the best combo IS exemestane and tamoxifen together. your cholesterol will be as good as can be considering your on a cycle of steroids. the dose of aromasin will vary depending on the users needs and how much aromatizing gear is being taken. usually 10-25mg ed works well. run 10mg ed nolva to improve your cholesterol.

second best combo i feel is anastrozole(ldex) and tamoxifen. ldex dose ranges from usually .15mg ed to 1mg ed. run 10mg nolva ed to improve cholesterol.

thierd best is letro and nolvadex. letro doses usually range from 1-2.5mg ed. run 20mg ed nolva to improve cholesterol w/ letro.

you do not need to run nolva with any of these 3, i do recomend it though as it will improve cholesterol compared to using the anti e's alone without nolva.

so in order of strength, on a dose per dose basis(not mg per mg) aromasin is def the strognest, next is letro, and then ldex.

ive been running aromasin now for about 4 months, i wont switch back to ldex or letro. it works much better and its much healthier for cholesterol profiles.

i think we all need to stop only worrying about side effects that we can see visually. cholesterol KILLS many people around the world everyday(well not directly kills but leads to it). steroids are hrting us badly in this sense. steroids do mess our cholesterol up pretty badly, and we will pay for it later in life. now not many of us are going to stop using gear because of that, but we should at least take the proper other drugs to help minimize.

aromasin is only a little bit more expensive than ldex or letro, and its actually about the same price as many places sell ldex or letro for. but its more powerful and healthier. people spend money all the time on steroids which dont have as many side effects as some of the harsher, cheaper steroids. a few extra bucks for the proper anti e's is def money well spent.

Later

Beezie
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:10 am

great post beezie.i by no means am disputing the fact that aromasin is probably the best aromatase inhibitor available and is the most popular amoung bb right now.if you need the best this is the one."there are some disadvantages to using an aromatase inhibitor over mixed estrogen agonist/antagonists(anti-estrogen)like nolvadex and clomid,the most being unwanted(negative)alterations in serum cholesterol values.this is because estrogen is tied to hdl(good)cholesterol synthesis and ldl(bad) cholesterol metabolism and aromatase inhibitors block total estrgenic action.clomid and nolvadex on the other hand,tend to exert a positive influence on cholesterol values,as they are both active estrogens in the liver.if you are just trying to prevent estrogenic side effects like gyno,bloating and excess water retention in general,these agents are probably better choices(they do the same job and are safer on your cholesterol levels)" this is some research that i've read up on and just wanted to give you another opinion.thats why i love this place because of all the great info.take care
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:42 am

Got ya Bro,

Understand what you mean regarding the disadvantages of using an aromatase inhibitor over mixed estrogen agonist/antagonists like Nolva and Clomid.

Bascialy Aromasin is the best aromatase inhibitor re cholesterol profile but overall estrogen agonists/antagobists are better on cholesterol profiles than aromatase inhibiors?

Is this right 69Eclipse?

See ya

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 pm