Kevcallyuk
highgear
CYPHON
Beezie
51 posters

BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online

nosnz28
    nosnz28

BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online - Page 3 Empty Re: BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online

Post by nosnz28 Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:55 am

great to hear scooter, now train hard, and eat big and you'll grow
    Jakob
    Jakob

BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online - Page 3 Empty Re: BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online

Post by Jakob Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:27 am

Have a great cycle bro!
    seekingknowlege

Post by seekingknowlege Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:19 am

Just got my 2nd order in 14 days!!!! All is well and look fwd to yet another good experience on next order! No complaints here!
    gsxr32

Post by gsxr32 Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:22 am

Great business right here. Every order goes seamlessly

This supplier keeps the lines of communication open. Questions always answered in a matter of hours. Complete comfort when dealing with them

T/A is well within the stated time frame & always discreetly packaged.

Winstrol from Kalpa Pharmaceuticals

No pip involved. In cotton seed oil so that's pharmacutical grade.

I use it for about 4 weeks at a time. 50mg a hour before workout for the first 2 weeks & then bumping it up to 100mg Ed for the last 2 weeks.

Heats the physique very grainy. I keep up them clean carbs & muscle bellies still popping.

Great product. I have trouble finding this else where but that doesn't bother me much cause dudes cool & enjoyable to work with.
    xsmokedogx

Post by xsmokedogx Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:41 am

Review for tren h and test p

I got reply from this guys same day very friendly

Well packed and diskrete. Was in extra bubble wrap to make shore vials are safe.

Quality was good as expected from kalpa. For starters number codes verified as it should. I was using it as bellow. Tren h for 8 weeks at 3 ampules per week devided it in to 2 shots (around 115mg per shot) Test p at 400mg per week 100mg at the time 4 times per week. It was very fast to kick in. Actual results i started notising after 2 weeks. Noticed i was getting more cut, power increased also. Im happy with results as have lost big amount of fat. Got some solid muscle.i actualy lost weight but overall looking biger and stronger. Bad sides was sweating, a bit of agression but thats normal with any tren i think.

I recomend this source because they are honest. They have good quality products. Be back here for my next cycle for shore
    NYlifter13

Post by NYlifter13 Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:17 am

Never had an issue with quality. I've ordered many times from this guy and it always arrives the next day. Free signed for postage is nice. Had good results with 7Labs Sustanon and Deca. Prices of products are very competitive. Everything you need for a good cycle and PCT can be obtained from this guy!

16 weeks cycle

Sust 125mg EOD (IM)

Deca 125mg EOD (IM)

This stuff is good to go.

Highly recommend this source. Have used others but question the legitimacy of other suppliers.
    d_rock_1976

Post by d_rock_1976 Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:44 am

I made an order for self-treatment of a medical condition, not as a body builder. But I had trouble finding a source that I could trust, the reviews here gave me some reassurance and I have been very pleased.

No problems, communication within a day every time.

Nicely packaged, and received order about 1 week faster than the predicted date which was great!

Cabaser, 1 mg

The product is legitimate based on package and identifying marks, it will take some months to know if it is effective for my case which is not for body building purposes. Currently 0.5 mg twice a week, plan to increase soon to 1 mg if it is tolerated.

I will definitely be ordering again if it is working for me.

Very positive experience.
    txhulk

Post by txhulk Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:38 am

Hi,just recieved my first order from buysteroids.ws,got to say im impressed so far.Answered emails quickly and dispatched quickly,had my goodies in 2 weeks!!!! i have always used kalpa gear from another supplier but im trying their 7lab gear for a change.

Not started my cycle yet but i will update the products once i do!

bLondSTRngr

Post by bLondSTRngr Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:09 am

This was my firs order and for some reason order had been cancelled despite my payment, emailed them and order was reshipped but it took 12days for a small order. Happy with the product and with the communication I had regarding my order.

bigd

Post by bigd Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:51 am

Prices are decent for being domestic. I like how they have bitcoin payment, makes things a little easier.

Communication was fast, but they kept on saying my gear would ship this week, then next week, and so on. Finally they admitted that they were low on stock and sent me part of my order after about 3 weeks. Once they shipped it only took a few days and with tracking. I received three freebies.

I've been on the test-e for 4 weeks, so it should be kicking in soon. Injections are super smooth, I've had ZERO pip. Dbol is also good to go.

They have fast shipping. Emails are replied to quickly. Prices are average for domestic. Gear is good to go.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:06 pm