D.K.
Kevcallyuk
highgear
CYPHON
Beezie
51 posters

BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online

guswaou

steroids - BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online - Page 2 Empty Re: BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online

Post by guswaou Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:09 am

This was my first time placing an order with BuySteroids.ws, and can honestly say it will not be my last. I placed a small order (Super Test and Test Suspension) to test the waters before dropping a lot of cash with these guys. The product quality was great, shipping turn around time was excellent, and their customer service was outstanding. I would def recommend these guys.

After receiving package, I sent them an email with a question about the Test Suspension. They responded within an hour and were extremely helpful and provided detailed instructions regarding my question.

Product quality is very good. Test Suspension provided intensity and spark for workouts, and the Super Test performed as expected, but did provide significant "stiffness" for about 3 days post inject, which is to be expected with high concentrated oils. The Test Suspension did start to "crystallize" after 3 days, but after emailing BuySteroids.ws, they instructed me on reheating the oils to solve this problem (which worked like a charm).

I would definitely recommend these guys as a great source. They just restocked, and I can say that I will be placing another order soon.
    sgt

steroids - BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online - Page 2 Empty Re: BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online

Post by sgt Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:58 am

First time ordering from this place and will be a regular customer now. Great gear, properly dosed.

Just do what it says and wait, you will get your order.

Packaging was good. Took about 10 days from when i sent in money to my doorstep.

Test E has not kicked in yet but the Tren is just kicking in, sweating all the time, strength is starting to go up and aggression is increasing. Have not been on good gear recently so there is some PIP but little to none. Tren is very smooth!

Great source, cant wait to get more gear and crank up the intensity!
    zaire

Post by zaire Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:42 am

The entire ordering process was easy and smooth. DBOL worked great!!! Communication was smooth and easy with the source.

Ta was 10 days. That's great. .Packaging very securely wrapped and safe.

Wow strength came very quickly along with size. ..I noticed my pumps were getting more and more insane. Also my overall well being felt really good. Used the dbol for 4 weeks. Gains were great. 14 pounds in 4 weeks also was taking prop.

Overall this experience was excellent. I.will continue to do business with this source in the near future. Product's have always worked great and service is top notch.
    RENJIRO

Post by RENJIRO Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:16 am

Friendly service and potent gear delivered quick. Couldn't ask for more. Ordered a couple times and have never once been disappointed.

Quick responses and very accommodating. I needed to change my order as I'd made an error and was able to do so easily and without any attitude.

TA was as quoted, and the pack was very secure which inspires confidence.

Never had gear that was so hard hitting with such little PIP. Kalpa know how to brew for sure!
    buffdiggity

Post by buffdiggity Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:49 am

Great supplier! Very fast and professional.

Very fast, clear communication and even upgraded my shipping to express at no cost.

Nicely done, stealth packaging as if 007 shipped himself.

I was a wee afraid of PIP with the Kalpa test prop but none occured. The vials are labeled and instructions provided inside the package. Oil is clear and goes smoothly through 25G needle EOD.

I've been on it for 6 weeks, 50 mg EOD for anti-catabolic properties and to boost my low testosterone. I can feel the product working within a couple hours. More energy, better mood, feeling "full", confident, stronger and yes - my libido is back! SSRIs killed it and I wasn't sure if it'd ever work again..... The Anavar is OK - I have no reason to believe it's not, but at 20 mg even 30 mg/day I have not experienced the pumps and muscle hardness like I did with another brand. I have not tried the Primo yet as I've read you need to pin relatively high amount, 500 mg/week? So the 10 ml wouldn't last me long. Will buy more...for my next cycle.
    2late2quit

Post by 2late2quit Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:48 am

I've been using this source for a while, I thought I'd leave a review of my experiance with buysteroids.ws.

Communication is great, almost like this is there full time job. Very good respond time usually reply within few hours max.

Discreet and packed very well.

Geriostim 32iu pen, KP test Enan, KP anadrol.

Products are quality, I'm more than happy with every product I have used and my many friend are using! Running a low dose test I wasn't expecting much, but I'm feeling really well, well, and my mood is constantly good, libido Crazy high, no estrogen issues to date (blood showed I've low estro before starting), strength and endurance very good at the moment, being as only thing that had changed was the addition of test, maintaining Mass at moment with a lot less water retention than my usual higher mg test runs, been running test for 7 week now and pip Is non existent, at most a very slight day after feeling, oil is very clean and smooth to pin.

Would definitely recommend this reliable source.
    Adrenaline

Post by Adrenaline Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Review for Danabol and Clomed

Very discrete shipping. I was actually having a very busy week, so when I was opening the package, I completely forgot about the promo and had a very pleasant surprise when I opened it up. Received well within the T/A

Balkan Pharmaceuticals Danabol 50x10mg

Balkan Pharmaceuticals Clomed 30x50mg

Very happy with the results from both. Was coming off an injury, and the danabol really helped me get off to a good start back into the gym. Could not have asked for better, quicker results. Clomed worked just as well.

Would recommend both products, but especially the Danabol. Had very good results, and would make a great addition in any bulk cycle.

johnnyb

Post by johnnyb Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:27 am

I'm not good a writing reviews but I just wanna give props to buysteroids.ws site, and business.

I don't have to communicate with anyone, beside the Initial and obvious ordering process that is very easy to understand, thats it. they'll email u what u have to know. I feel like when someone does have to its 90% their own fault for doing something wrong in the ordering process.

Came within a week of ordering it. Great packaging.

Used the anadroxyl as a kick starter, and it definitely put size on quick, like a dbol, but with less side effects. Had extra test e from a before cycle and was able to do 750 mg a wk for 3 months. Energy, health, size, and the fact that I can't stop thinking about sex for 5 minutes is a good sign it worked well. Never took deca b4 this cycle ( 500 mg wk ), don't know exactly what it did considering I mixed it with tren (500 mg wk), I'm usually always running tren every cycle. I do now I was as strong as an ox, had night sweats, and teeth grinning ( not a good thing, but clearly had to do with the tren working it crazy magic ).

Big gains!

Strength.

Toned up.

And feeling like the shit. Im on a fat burner now and I look ridiculous ( in a good way ), after this cycle.

I'm probably not too smart or educated on the exact science behind gear. But a little knowledge, common sence, and safety is all u need to get looking and feeling great cycling on Kalpa gear!

I'll be a repeat customer 4 sure
    thespeedy1

Post by thespeedy1 Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:57 am

hey guys. Iv just ordered my 1st cycle and the payment has been received ok etc, and on my history its saying part shipped. I was expecting it to be shipped in maybe a couple of packages as its a pretty big order, but theres been 4 things in the 1st part, then my pins were sent, but nothing else has been sent yet, including a pretty big bulk of my cycle. is that normal? do they wait until you have the 1st part then ship the 2nd? would appreciate some feedback here bro's.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:52 am

Originally Posted by thespeedy1 hey guys. Iv just ordered my 1st cycle and the payment has been received ok etc, and on my history its saying part shipped. I was expecting it to be shipped in maybe a couple of packages as its a pretty big order, but theres been 4 things in the 1st part, then my pins were sent, but nothing else has been sent yet, including a pretty big bulk of my cycle. is that normal? do they wait until you have the 1st part then ship the 2nd? would appreciate some feedback here bro's.
    no this is common as some things come from different locations.you can open a support ticket and they can answer exactly why they have shipped it this way!!
    bigguy
    bigguy

Post by bigguy Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:23 am

some instances the guys have gotten the 2nd part that was shipped 1st & recieved the 1st part that was shipped 2nd...just depends sometimes...you should be fine bro...
    thespeedy1

Post by thespeedy1 Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:21 am

thanks guys,i wasnt really worried,i was just checking to make sure everything was ok. cheers
    chadcrx

Post by chadcrx Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:11 am

i was just wondering how long it usually takes to get your shipment, i live in US (oregon) and get mine usually 5-6 days but if it is vials it takes longer.
    BuySteroids.ws is the best site ever and they didn't even have to pay me to say that.
    fishtownflexin
    fishtownflexin

Post by fishtownflexin Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 am

Its all different. I usually get mine between 6-10 days
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:36 pm

I get mine in about 5 days. I ordered clen on a Friday once, and I got it on Monday. I have no idea how that was even possible.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Bro this is really something you need to ask on the support system. You can open a ticket through the gear site.
    Pureblood
    Pureblood

Post by Pureblood Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Usually they have a ship date and an approximate date of arrival on your order page,just look around for it and you probably won't even need to open a ticket,although if you do their very good at getting back to people,sometimes within an hour.
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:52 pm

the surport system is set up to assist you like Buff said --there are always some delays here and there
    JDawg
    JDawg

Post by JDawg Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:42 am

im freaking stoked,,,my goodies came today,, all received just as ordered, nothing broke,,all was packed nice and neat...and to top it off its here 4 days early......bump costumer service.........man i cant wait to get started.......
    Jakob
    Jakob

Post by Jakob Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:18 am

Isnt that a great feeling?
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:12 am

Good to hear bro,

Good luck with the cycle, keep us posted on how it goes

Beezie
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:52 am

Alright Jdawg Lets Get This Party Started!!!!!!!!!!
    fishtownflexin
    fishtownflexin

Post by fishtownflexin Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:31 am

Great news and enjoy your new years cycle
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

Post by scooterboy Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:03 am

just want to say a big thank you to the buysteroids.ws gang. i received my package today in record time. 3 days earlier than expected. waiting for 1 more and that was sent the following day, so i wouldnt be surprized if it got hear tommorow. by the end of the week anyhow. 1 question. got 20mg nolvaxyl tabs. is that the noladex? ye ha, thanks guys.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:55 am

Originally Posted by scooterboy just want to say a big thank you to the buysteroids.ws gang. i received my package today in record time. 3 days earlier than expected. waiting for 1 more and that was sent the following day, so i wouldnt be surprized if it got hear tommorow. by the end of the week anyhow. 1 question. got 20mg nolvaxyl tabs. is that the noladex? ye ha, thanks guys.
    Very good to hear Scooter!! I'm am glad to hear you are happy, you are a great new member and you have learned a lot in your short time here. Continue this my friend! And yes the nolvaxyl are nolva and they are top notch pharm grade!! Enjoy bro and be safe!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm