Dr. Steroids
England
James85
69 posters

1Steroids.Net

James85

1Steroids.Net Empty 1Steroids.Net

Post by James85 Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:19 am

Does anyone know if this site is down or not.
    Placed an order for Clenbuterol and I went to see order now site is down.
    Does anyone have new URL or was I just fucked by the #5 best steroid site???
    Please help just want what I ordered
    England
    England

1Steroids.Net Empty Re: 1Steroids.Net

Post by England Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:57 am

James85 wrote:Does anyone know if this site is down or not.
    Placed an order for Clenbuterol and I went to see order now site is down.
    Does anyone have new URL or was I just fucked by the #5 best steroid site???
    Please help just want what I ordered

Don't even worry about it. This guys will come through on time and then some. I've used them a lot before in the past. You'll get your money's worth.
    James85

Post by James85 Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:37 am

I've ordered from them in the past as well. Is everything ok with the website?? I can't log-in to see my order.
    Site won't load at all, can someone give me an alternate website.
    1Steroid.net is not working at all. I've had numerous orders and this has never happened please help.

Thank you for considering these lines...

Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:29 am

Site is up an running (click here)

Last edited by Dr. Steroids on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    James85

Post by James85 Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:36 am

Thank you so much!!!! Idk what happened it just wouldn't load for me.
    Gear en-route!!!
    Thank you to all who replied.
    Cockdeisel
    Cockdeisel

Post by Cockdeisel Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:37 am

Always a pleasure dealing with 1steroids he always delivers the goods and his gear is spot on.

I believe Kalpa Pharmaceuticals are seriously underrated as I have found their gear to be very potent and work much better than some Pharma grade products. Second time using Cutaxyl on a cut and I must say it's the bollocks!
    freak4lif6

Post by freak4lif6 Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:23 am

I placed an order for Dragon Pharma Nolvadex, and it arrived 5 days later, so far Im satisfied with their service and would recommend them to others.

smason

Post by smason Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:58 am

alright got my stuff just as promised, product looks authentic, comunication was great and even when no one is immediately on line you can leave a message and they get right back to you product was promised in 6 to 8 days and i got it in 7 days so far very impressed with theese guys let you guys know how the gear stacks up

Yousurf

Post by Yousurf Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:39 am

This was an order I made several months ago but just got around to reviewing now.

Minimal communication.

TA was around 7 days and the packing was very discreet

4 test e, 2 test prop, dbol, and 2 tren ace

I first ran the test e at 500mg a week and 50mg of dbol a day. This cycle went very well and I gained about 20 pounds with some water retention and mild acne. I always run an AI to control estrogen. The pumps were great from this cycle and strength went up. Next I ran the prop and tren. I am 6 weeks in to this cycle and my strength has greatly increased and I am much more vascular. So far, I am up 9 pounds with hardly any difference in body fat. The side effect I've noticed is night sweats. I haven't had any cough or insomnia but I am only running about 250mg of tren a week. I did get fairly bad pip from the test prop. My left quad swelled up and was painful to move for about the first 1.5 weeks. I rotate between several injections sites. All of the sites were sore but my one quad took it the worst. After that, the pain went away and everything feels great.

This is a great source and I would highly recommend him.
    jahwah

Post by jahwah Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:37 am

I placed my first online order ever with 1Steroids. The process couldn't have been any simpler. My order arrived in 6 days (no joke). Packaging was perfect and discreet this stuff looks as if it came straight from the pharmacy with a uv light decoder included. My order consisted of 2 deca 250 kalpa /1 test e250 kalpa / 2 Masteron p kalpa / 1 test p100 kalpa. I have experience with deca and test. I was running another sources test and NPP for 2 weeks before starting 1Steroids gear. So far its been 25 days since I began nandroxyl, testoxyl e and testoxyl p. The gear is GTG I have gained 10lbs since even with a little health set back I was still gaining in both mass and strength my joints feel great "aside from my knuckles" has nothing to do with gear. Little to no pip what so ever. And you better be ready to eat like a horse. I will give a separate review when I start to run the Masteron. If you need gear and need it now he's the man. Thank you 1Steroids!

kodiak

Post by kodiak Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:56 am

The communication was very good friendly and to the point. The product quality was very good I added it to the end of my cycle and kept achieving gains, water retention remained stable, muscle size kept increasing and strength remained threw cycle. The T/A was amazing 10 days international. Very friendly people with great products, can't go wrong with these guys.
    ladas64

Post by ladas64 Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:47 am

Another easy transaction.

All communication was prompt and professional. Didn't require any support however I know that all the support you need is just an email away.

Package, as always, came in plain packaging and well wrapped in bubble wrap.

Sust goes in smoothly and with zero PIP. Im making excellent gains using this and other BP products.

1Steroids is one of, if not the best source on here. His customer service is outstanding. His product list is excellent. He seems a decent guy. You cant go far wrong with 1Steroids as your source.
    WillyB42

Post by WillyB42 Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:04 am

My review of 1Steroids

Took about 5 days from ordering to receive payment info, but payment was acknowledged quickly. Package was shipped 1 day later than I was informed (obviously no big deal but worth mentioning.

Bought Kalpa Test-E, Adex.

Using for a little over a month now and really starting to feel the effects. Lifts are up and I'm looking fuller. Libido is strong as hell and pleasantly the increased test has had the effect of reducing acne.

I'd heard some talk of Kalpa products packing a lot of PIP but its been 100% fine (only time I had any PIP was when I ballsed up an injection).

Very happy with 1Steroids, good prices, good products. I will use them again, though maybe I could be sent payment details a little more quickly next time Wink
    jeramy

Post by jeramy Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:37 am

This was my first order (having been suckered before by a scam artist previuosly) so i was delighted with the service and response I received from these guys

Great communication during the order stage

Great service guys thank you - I'll be back!
    will3638

Post by will3638 Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:25 am

Great Fast service. 1Steroids is very reliable and responsive.

tbolking07

Post by tbolking07 Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:09 am

After so much praise i went and tried 1Steroids. Was not disappointed!

Once you go 1Steroids you won't go back!

Will continue to be a customer.

Thank you.
    pilot1

Post by pilot1 Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:04 am

Good guy, legit product. I don't exactly remember T/A because I didn't since I was not in need, but I do know it was the kind of shipping time you'd expect.

FREAK78

Post by FREAK78 Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:39 am

The smoothest internet transaction ever. Excellent communication and a website that is heaven on earth! Can't stop visiting it everyday already planning my next purchases. Ordered Bayer Proviron and needless to say, it is genuine and a great addition to my pct.

Placed another order (bigger, much bigger!) since receiving this one for my next cycle and can't wait for it to arrive! 1Steroids is the best I've come across by far! Long live 1Steroids!

kraziplaya

Post by kraziplaya Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:35 am

Needed some adex quick so i ordered from 1Steroids. Took alittle longer than there 2 to 3 weeks turn around. Adex works great. Have not need the caber so dont no about it.

johnk

Post by johnk Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:58 am

First time ordering with them. Clear instructions and excellent communication. From payment to my hands was 2 weeks. Small first order, few Kalpa Primo. Sealed original boxes with holograms and numbers. Four weeks in with some anavar and I like it.

I can recommend for quick turnaround and legit gear.

tck2002

Post by tck2002 Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:10 am

fucking outstanding, safe and tight

i "cruze" on the 250 year round, i did a short 42 day blast with the tren and test p @ 50 mg each eod ....when i started i was at 217 lbs. i finished at 214-215, with lots of ripples n dips in my shoulders and neck at one point maybe 4 weeks in i was down to 208lbs. and i lost one pants size and my arms went from 14.24" to 15".

i love this source...
    machinehead

Post by machinehead Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:54 am

In the passed I've been scammed couple times. So I was really cautious order anything online. The owner of the site respond fast and gears are legit. On tren hex for only a week and I've notice changes already and I'm getting stronger. If I have to say bad thing about this....I wish they had more in stock on other gears haha

Packaging was good and extremely discreet.

Very easily to deal with, I would recommend to anyone!
    joesmoe

Post by joesmoe Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:37 am

This review is for Kalpa products from 1steroids

Communication with this source is perfection. Short and sweet but that's all that's needed. Only source I use that sends me an email within minutes of me sending funds just to let me know the wheels are in motion.

Shipping is always within stated t/a.

Finished off the second half of my cycle with mostly Kalpa products. Tren a and test prop for 4 weeks then switched over to the cutaxyl for another 4-5 weeks. With proper diet and a little help from tren I lost 25 lbs and hit my goal of getting back into single digit bf%. My testosterone #'s while on the cutaxyl were the highest #'s I've ever had on only 500 mgs of test, 5800's doesn't get much better than that.

1Steroids is my go to source for top pharmacy grade products.
    Ratchet
    Ratchet

Post by Ratchet Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:26 am

Never been more impressed with any business.

I have my first competition coming up so thought i better get all my gear sorted, ordered two vials of winstrol and two packs of winstrol tablets. They accidently sent me four pack of orals. As soon as i opened them and realised the mistake i went straight to their site and talked to a fella online, he was very apologetic and friendly, i sent them straight back and received the winstrol oils within the week plus a small box of t3's for the trouble As long as this site is still operating i will never go elsewhere. If your are a unsure fist timer dont worry this site is awesome. The gear i got was a mix of dragon pharma and kalpa, and is working a treat, lost 8lbs in just over two weeks and im 6 weeks out and f..ing pumped! Thank you 1steroids crew!
    KUsoccer
    KUsoccer

Post by KUsoccer Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:39 am

received 2 oral orders now still awaiting my vials we will see how that goes. i have run the dragon pharma labs dbols for 3 weeks now and they definately legit. just hoping my vials get here soon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content