Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Cycle Recommendation

DChamp1

Cycle Recommendation Empty Cycle Recommendation

Post by DChamp1 Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:21 am

I'm in my 3rd week of a 15wk cycle and I have a question about my doesage. I'm running 2cc a week of cyp 200 and 1cc of deca 200. I plan on running the test at this dose till week 11 and then I was going to start a new bottle of E 250 from 11 to 15 at 2cc a wk.I'll drop the deca at week 12. Is this ok to jump up 100mg of test for the last 5 weeks, or should I stay at 400mg?
    No Refills
    No Refills

Cycle Recommendation Empty Re: Cycle Recommendation

Post by No Refills Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:00 am

Keep the Test to Deca ratio >= 2:1. Test being the 2 part. Why drop the Deca? I've read, and been told that after week 12 is where it really starts getting good......
    I don't see where changing from TestC 200 to TestE 250 would cause a significant change? Half life's being the same you would wait the 2 weeks after the cycle and to go right into PCT. Unless you are doing TRT. You do have your PCT on hand, right??
    Even if someone tells you to do the TestE 1st and finish with the lighter (200 mg) TestC. Doesn't really hold up because people don't ramp up and down in their cycles.
    I'm not giving you an answer, because smarter bros than I will nail this for you in 2 sentences. I'm just jumping in to save them from getting carpal tunnel from having to type the response. LOL

Do some checking around and see if I'm right....

And don't ask me about needles or pain. I use a dart gun and target the sciatic just for shits and giggles.... Just kidding.. Enjoy your cycle....
    DChamp1

Post by DChamp1 Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:54 am

No Refills wrote:Keep the Test to Deca ratio >= 2:1. Test being the 2 part. Why drop the Deca? I've read, and been told that after week 12 is where it really starts getting good......
    I don't see where changing from TestC 200 to TestE 250 would cause a significant change? Half life's being the same you would wait the 2 weeks after the cycle and to go right into PCT. Unless you are doing TRT. You do have your PCT on hand, right??
    Even if someone tells you to do the TestE 1st and finish with the lighter (200 mg) TestC. Doesn't really hold up because people don't ramp up and down in their cycles.
    I'm not giving you an answer, because smarter bros than I will nail this for you in 2 sentences. I'm just jumping in to save them from getting carpal tunnel from having to type the response. LOL

Do some checking around and see if I'm right....

And don't ask me about needles or pain.I use a dart gun and target the sciatic just for shits and giggles....Just kidding..Enjoy your cycle....

Everything I've read has told me to drop the deca 2wks before the test but I only had enough deca for 12wks so I guess I could run the cycle for 14wks instead? The reason I was switching over to test E is because I had 2 bottles of cyp and 1 bottle of E. Both are lond esters so not much difference. My main question was is there anything wrong with going to 500mg for the last few weeks or should I stay at 400?
    No Refills
    No Refills

Post by No Refills Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:48 am

I went back to a reply for my 1st cycle of test/deca/winny. Until this time I had just been doing TRT levels for about 3 months

Here is a reply to my post from Juiced Porkchop. And JP's advice is always good.

run deca for noless then 10wks (12-14 being opt)
    run test 1-2weeks longer then deca.
    finishing cycle with winny is ok.
    it seems kinda messed up what youv done right now, but for next cycle somthing like this:
    wk1-14 400-500mg test ew
    wk1-12 300mg deca ew
    wk10-15 20-30mg ed winny
    wk16-20 PCT nolvadex (wk1-2, 30mg ED/ wk3-4, 20mgED )

So you are right on track. I was also running TestC and switched to TestE because it was all that was available at the time. Ignore the winny..
    I think you're good to go just adjust things out to 15 weeks. Good luck....
    starquest maniac
    starquest maniac

Post by starquest maniac Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:41 am

I can only assume you ask about jumping up, cause you will only have a little bit of Test left after proposed cycle? Honestly, I don't think you will have any probs doing 500mg for the last few weeks. I am pretty anal, with things so I would probably in your case jump up to 450mg and spacing it out father than 2 weeks, like at 4 weeks or what not. Just to keep blood levels as calm as possible. Either way you should be fine IMO!
    h4x
    h4x

Post by h4x Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:58 am

You'll be fine either way but if you want to keep things even just draw out .8 cc of the 250mg test x2 ew and you'll stay at your 400mg ew dose and you will get an extra week out of it.
    DChamp1

Post by DChamp1 Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:32 am

Thanks for the help!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm