Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

Please help, new to this

tkrickjr

Please help, new to this Empty Please help, new to this

Post by tkrickjr Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi everyone,
    Just looking for some good advice from anyone experienced. I've been lifting consistently for about a year, but on and off for about 3yrs. The last year I got real serious and normally lift 1.5hrs-2hrs a day 6days a week. I've experienced some good gains just using a bunch of different supplements, but want to take it up to the next level. I've done a lot of research and have been reading a lot in these forums. Currently I am 5'11 210lbs, with about 12%BF. My 1RPM's are 315 on the bench, 405 on the squat, and 455 on the deadlift. I want these numbers to go up, but still keep some leanness. I was definitely wanting to try some d-bol and some test. Preferably once or twice per week injections. It sounds like dragon pharma on bodypharm is a popular choice. So what would be my best bet? antiestrogens, pct?? How should I run it, anything I need to get extra of for precautions? If I broke any rules from listing names I'm sorry. Just want to make sure i do everything exactly right. I want to make sure I take something good for my liver and other organs, and anything to prevent gyno. I basically want to get stronger, but keep some of my definition as well. Thanks
    1gear
    1gear

Please help, new to this Empty Re: Please help, new to this

Post by 1gear Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:39 am

As I understand you want a cutting cycle (to have more power and have more defined body)
    or you want bulking as well?
    d-bol is for bulking (massive)
    test, there are 4 of them. 2 cutting and 2 bulking. just decide what exactly you want.
    in case of bulking cycle, you will need a pct, anti estrogen.
    tkrickjr

Post by tkrickjr Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:13 am

I think I'd like to do something where my strength will go up but keep getting more defined. So yeah maybe the dbol isn't for me at this point. What do u recommend? Maybe I'll try a bulking cycle later on. And do u anywhere absolutely reliable. Message me privately if u want. I just think I'm kind of peaking naturally at this point. I've had blood work n my test levels I believe were in the 300s. This was a couple months ago. I've already waisted money trying test boosters, data, tribulus, fenugreek, n stuff like that. Thanks for the reply though, was beginning to wonder if anyone was ever going to help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:43 am